free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Introducing Metrobay Comix!
View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2013   #27
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

Hopefully everyone?s new year is off to a rocking start. We here at Metrobay Comix thank you for your interest and continued support.

This week we bring the short story Crissy Tanner?s Nightmare to the archives as well as the beginning of a new story I call The Key To My Heart. As updates we have new entries Time Management Part 5 and Chrome Virus #9!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

GRIME CITY STORIES ? CRISSY TANNER?S NIGHTMARE

"Crissy Tanner's Nightmare" is a short two-part tale that we posted as a Halloween episode a few years ago. It shows what happens when young Miss Tanner has a naughty dream about her sexy little fembot fetish, and her dream seems all too real!

Crissy Tanner?s Nightmare

THE KEY TO MY HEART CHAPTER 1

In the first chapter of this new Metrobay Comix tale Max Indeks, head of the R.O.P.E. High Council, returns to the mansion angry at rival Lord Bertram Rayal for holding an important vote while he was ?otherwise indisposed? that would allow superhumans to become full ROPE members. Their argument is interrupted by the introductions of the lovely but lethal Latch and the bombastic Keymaster who is apparently quite the ladies man.

Watch as events are set in motion that will surely be trouble for the superheroes in Metrobay!

The Key To My Heart Chapter 1

TIME MANAGEMENT PART 5

Milla Second and MissTeri's masterful plan is now fully underway, and an entire wing of Metrobay University has been enslaved by the hypnotic school bell! That includes Tabitha Essex, her fellow dancers, and her instructor! But what does Milla Second and MissTeri have to do with these inconspicuous, innocent college girls? Whatever their plans are, they aren't above taking some time off to enjoy their new slaves! But how will Angelina and Mildred factor into this bizarre scheme of theirs?

Time Management Pt 5

CHROME VIRUS #9

When we last left the story, Marcy Smith had been infected by the Chrome Virus, and her mind altered into a submissive - if not naughty - version of her formerly cute and goodhearted self. Now she has been instructed to receive significant upgrades to her body and mind, and this will be the first chance for us to see her new look in all its cybernetic glory!

Chrome Virus #9

Also, it?s been brought to my attention that I neglected another updated story in the updates last week. I apologize to MCTek and Zero for the omission.

Here is the extra update?

MANNEQUIN MADNESS PART 2

Peregrine, Automatic, Clawdette, Pink Pussycat and Kitten were all turned into mannequins by a mysterious new foe! What will become of them, and who will this mysterious mannequin target next? Better yet, what is her goal?

Mannequin Madness Pt 2
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote