The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2019   #1264
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
Talk to your boys about releasing the teaser on some clips4sale type site?
They’re not “my boys.” I was simply an Indiegogo contributor who went above and beyond what was expected of the investors, based on what I was promised. Because what was promised was clearly not delivered (namely, a detailed TF with process), we had a semi-falling out, and I haven’t spoken to them since the film was released. The semi-bright news is that I know the writer-director wants to do a sequel to “Betsy” that is more in-line with his original vision, but that would include getting the original actress back. I can’t go into why she left the project in the first place, but needless to say, it will be tricky bringing her back onboard for the sequel. If by some stroke of luck that happens, they already have at least two TFs in the can (I only saw the one I already mentioned), so my hope is that the writer-director is saving this material for a future project. Anyway, if I was him, I wouldn’t want all that work to go to waste, and the fact that he didn’t include it in the “60 Seconds 2 Die” horror anthology like I thought he would gives me some hope that he IS saving his good stuff for his own film. The bad news is that he’s got at least two more movies that are coming out before this happens: “Don’t F&*k in the Woods 2” and “Stranded,” which was just announced.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote