free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Ms. Liberty II FMG and male shrink
View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2013   #4
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Ms. Liberty II FMG and male shrink

Magnus Knight, thanks for commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed the 2nd issue. Truth be told I think I went a little overboard on all the fmg and male drain in the issue, and Ms. L got pushed a bit too much to the background, and the Lotta Bergman was also a bit too much focused in the finale.
Those issues aside, Ms. Liberty II is still one of my best comics I've ever made and I would put it up against any comic from any other site.
But, rest assured the 3rd Ms. Liberty comic is going to be EPIC. It's going to be the best of the series and you're going to learn new things about Ms. Liberty, and also I'm going to further explore the alternate universe that is Ms. Liberty's world. Its going to be a fun ride. And she will be even more front and center.
Until then I'm happy to let you know I just commissioned a new artist for a series of short Ms. Liberty stories. I have gotten The Manic's blessing for using a different artist for these shorts. Don't worry, he will be back for the 3rd comic, and I hope to get him to draw some shorts as well. He was my Ms. Liberty co-creator, and his influence cannot be dismissed, and so long as I am sane and not greedy(which I always hope to remain) he will always get his credit.
Sorry for the long post. But, I thought you all would be keen to know Ms. Liberty will be back, and is sooner rather than later!!!!