View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2019   #51
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw121212 View Post
Zap Zap Zap Zap (all +BE) Arcane
Arcane stretched and closed her eyes, hands squeezed against her breasts as they swelled out in her increasingly smaller hands. "Mmmm... now we're gettin somewhere..." She moaned, "bigger..." Blinking away her euphoric distractions, Arcane looked around at the dangerously large room as she shrank below 4 inches tall. "W-W-WAIT!" She yelped and hugged herself as best she could, breasts overflowing her arms as she got ever smaller. By the time she'd finally stopped shrinking, she stood just over 2cm tall... well she would, if she weren't meekly curled up laying on part of what had once been her shirt. Her enormous breasts filled her arms as she hugged herself. "Ookay... that's smaller than I'd planned," she mumbled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
YOU! There you are!

5x Zap+BE at bw121212! Doesn't care if it is allowed or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
If someone doesn't want to be zapped, they should post that the shots aimed at them missed and distribute the charges meant for them to anyone except the one who zapped them.
Well, bw, if you don't want to be shrunk you can pick other places for those zaps to go!