free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #6
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.6

A.C.E.S.
pt.6
Second First Date

“Hanna?” “Hey Hanna wait.” Rachel yelled after her as Hanna made for the door. “Hey take the card so you can get your cloths.” She said. “Oh, yeah sorry I forgot.” Hanna said. “Something bad happen?” “No just me, it's ok.”Hanna replied “So you know there are a few stores in the mall that can handle your, un, size.” Rachel said. She handed Hanna a small list. “I hear from the girls they carry stylish stuff so at least you'll be able to look good in your off hours, spend lots.” She said with a smile. “Well I guess that’s something, most girls wish for this kind of figure right?” Hanna said. “Y..Yeah sure.” Rachel said weakly. “It's Ok, I know how I look.” Hanna said. As she walked away she said. “It'll all get easier eventually.”

The stores Rachel sent Hanna to were actually in the more expensive part of the mall and instead of a moomoo shop like she was afraid of most had high end designer brands, all tailored to her unique shape. At one particularly pricey place Hanna actually had a woman help her pick out outfits. “My you developed early miss.” “But don't worry you came to the right place I have a new V cut sweeter set that will make all your friends at school jealous.” Her personal shopper said. Hanna did still feel self conscious but with this overly enthusiastic sales woman and no spending limit she could stand a complement or two. “I need a new wardrobe as you can see and my rich aunt Rachel said I could get anything I wanted.” Hanna lied her ass off but it was better than admitting to this stranger that her bust line was government property. “Well I can help there, my names Nicky I'll help you get everything.” Hanna went though what must have been hundreds of outfits. Sensible, dressy, workout, even a sexy black number that showed a little more cleavage than she would have liked but Nicky insisted it looked great. “Now we need to pick out some underwear.” Nicky said. “Lets go in back and I'll measure you for a bra.” “Oh I won't need one.” Hanna said without thinking. “Honey you may be young but trust me those won't stay that fantastic long if you don't take care of them, It's not like your with A.C.E.S. or something.” She said laughing. Hanna couldn't keep a strait calm face and Nicky's eye's went wide and she started blurting apologies. “It's ok.” Hanna said. “I'm a little new at this.” She said making a tired gesture at herself. In the end Hanna had a weeks worth of day close, some more dressy things for going out, Sensible work close that brought on another awkward moment when she explained why she needed buttons all up the front on her shirts, and the black “boob dress” as she decided to call it, she'd keep it for a special occasion to really drive Owen wild. “Oh Owen.” She said looking at her phone for the time. “I have to meet my boyfriend in the food court in 15 minutes.” “In what your wearing now?” Nicky said making a face. “Look.” She said. “You've already got a bill into 5 digits here let me dress you for your date, on the house.” “Oh no I couldn't.” Hanna protested. “I'm making enough on this commission to pay for all my school books this year.” “The least I can do for you is make you look your best.” Nicky said. In the end Hanna left the shop in one of the soft cashmere sweaters Nicky had mentioned before, with a decent swooping neckline and a matching skirt with leggings. “Good luck.” Nicky said. “And thank you.” She said it with a little to much emphasis for it to be a thank you to a customer. Hanna said your welcome. Is this the life she had to look forward to? Being revered because of her job.

Owen sat at a table in the food court waiting for Hanna to arrive. She's shopping, he thought, I could be here a while. He watched the crowd looking for Hanna and inconspicuously eyed a nock out of a girl in an expensive looking sweeter that
showed off an incredible rack. What would Hanna look like he thought, the stories he'd heard about the A.C.E.S. were all pretty much the same, That they all without exception had huge tits. He liked the way Hanna's body was sure, she had a great
ass and she was in shape but you always fantasize about your girl having that one perfect trait that she doesn’t have. Wait, that girl, she looked awfully familiar, and she was carrying several large shopping bags. Oh My God.

Hanna saw Owen across the food court. She saw the look of recognition pass over his face, she couldn't decide if it was mixed with excitement or confusion. “Hey Owen.” Hanna said. “Hanna.” “You look.... fantastic.” He said. “Where'd you go shopping?” “It looks like if the government paided for this they'll raise taxes.” Hanna laughed. “Actually they sent me to this store.” “So seriously though it's not to much?” “My body I mean?” “I was afraid I'd scare you off.” Hanna said. “Are you kidding Hanna?” “You look like you stepped off the cover of a magazine, I didn't even recognize you at first.” Hanna blushed. “I already told you I'm on your side no mater what.” Owen said. “Well before you get to excited there’s a lot to tell you about and not all of it was as hot from my perspective as it will be for you.”

Hanna suggested they go out to the car to talk as some subjects may not be vary public appropriate. They moved the car to the back of the parking lot and sat on the hood of Owen’s car as Hanna told the story of the last few days. For a guy Owen took it pretty well. “So after days when you work your going to be...un.” “Yeah uncontrollable according to the girls I work with, so I think maybe it would be a good idea not to see each other on those days.” “Yeah...” He said. “I only work 4 days a week, and on call, it won't be that bad.” She said. “Yeah.” He said weakly. “And there's always the phone right?” “It's not like we couldn't still talk.” “Yeah.” Hanna said just as awkward. “Owen I don't want you to think I'm trying to get out of being physical with you or any thing it's just I'm honestly a little scared of what tomorrow will be like.” “It sounds like you have plenty of people that won't let you make an ass of yourself Han, you'll be ok.” “And as far as we go you take as long as you need, I un.. think I have a lot to look forward to.” He said and leaned in to steal a long kiss.

Owen drove Hanna home and walked her to the door. “Good luck tomorrow Han, you'll do great.” “Thanks Owen.” She said hugging him and she went inside. Hanna's father sat alone in the living rooms dim light. “Daddy?” Hanna said. “You alone?” “Your mother and sister went to a friends house.” He said. “What's all that you got there?” “Oh new cloths, the agenise paid to replace my wardrobe.” She said sheepishly. “Can we talk dad?” “Talk? sure.. sure, come on over.” He said. “Dad I know all this....” she gestured to her chest. “It must be hard for you to, I know you were so proud of me wanting to be a doctor.” Hanna's father sat there in deep thought, he nodded gently. “I just un... I always had the stereotypical dad dreams for my daughters.” He said. “I see you getting pushed into all this because of something as small as your genes, and I see you.... changing so fast.” “Your mother told me when they called from school about what happened and I honestly didn't know what to think, as a man, seeing one of those women from your work walking the street, well you know.” “And now I can't stop thinking other people will be thinking that about my little girl.” He said. Despite the Grose admission Hanna tiered at her fathers concern. “Daddy you don't have to worry, all the girls at the agenise are there looking out for me.” “I'm going to be fine, and I'm going to be helping people.” “It's not exactly the way I always wanted it.” She said looking down at her chest which now felt extremely exposed. “But I'm ok with it.” She took his hand. Hanna's father was quiet for a long minute. “I'm glad honey.” He said. “I'm proud you can be so mature about the crappy situation you've been forced into.” Hanna hugged her father and he froze in place on the couch. Hanna backed off some time before her chest did. “Umhum.” Hanna's father cleared his throat. “That will take some getting used to.” He chuckled.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote