free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #7
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.7

A.C.E.S.
pt.7
A Swell Day At Work

Hanna didn't sleep well that night, she was kept up by horrible dreams. In her dream Hanna was sitting in class, the bell rings and Hanna’s friends start clearing out of the room. Before Hanna can get up she feels a tightness in her clothes and realizes she is having an outbreak. Her friends all abandon her as her chest starts growing at amazing speed and right before she is smothered, as her breasts take up the whole room she sat bolt upright in bed. Her breathing was heavy as she clutched her chest. Today’s my first job. She thought, What would she end up like? Hanna showered and dressed for the day in one of her new button up shirts and a nice pair of pants. It was nice being in normal close again, even if she was waring the stretch top underneath so she was ready to work.

Hanna stepped up to Rachel’s desk and handed her the credit card. “Looking good Hanna.” Rachel said. “Do I even want to know the bill?” She said with a grin.”You may not get a raise this year.” Hanna joked. Sydney was not working today, in her place a beautiful African looking woman sat on the couch talking to Joanna. “Hanna.” Joanna said. “I'd like you to meet our other member, this is Kesia.” “A pleasure.” The woman said in an accent Hanna had a little trouble catching, she was defiantly new at English. She had long kinky hair and a chocolate skin complection displayed on generous cleavage, Hanna had no idea were she was from but this must have been one of the agenises foreign exchange people. “Hi.” Hanna said as she shook her hand. “So Hanna this is your first work day yes?” She asked. “I guess so.” Hanna said looking to Joanna. “Yes it is.” Joanna said. “I'll be accompanying you today, your first call.” “Ok.” Hanna said, she no longer felt like hoping she could get out of it. “While we wait for a call I was thinking we could practice lock picking.” Joanna said. “It is easy enough once you get the skill for it.” Kesia said sitting at the table.

The three women practised with a lock in a piece of wood meant to be a door. Hanna scraped the picks in the lock for an hour before she managed, under Joanna and Kesia's guidance, to click the lock open. “Well at this rate I won't have to worry about healing, the patient will starve to death before I can get the door open.” “It is not that bad.” Kesia said. “On my first job in your country I was out side the apartment room for 2 hours, we have no such things as door locks in small villages back home.” “And where is home, may I ask?” Hanna asked. “It is a large but sparsely populated country named Namibia in southern Africa.” “I was a healer woman for an entire province and my coming here was an exchange for several American Healers to take my place.” “An entire province?” Hanna asked shocked. “Yes not so many countries have the resources yours does to supply healers.” “Back home a young woman can spend up to a week affected by the diseases before I could get there to heal them, coming here was the sacrifice I made so that could be fixed.” Hanna felt a new and deep respect for this woman.

The office phone rang and Joanna answered the page. “Ok Rachel we'll be right up.” “This is it Hanna.” Joanna said hanging up. Hanna obediently followed into the front office. Rachel was handing Joanna a file and explaining the call. “It was from Pinewood, the patient is a senior, she excused herself from class and is waiting in the ladies room with the P.E. teacher.” They say she is calm but at the time of the call the growth had not stoped yet.” Rachel said. Pinewood was a highschool on the other side of town, Hanna had watched plenty of games between Owen’s team and there’s. “Robin Maylan.” Joanna read. “Ok Hanna lets get going our job is to be fast.”

In the SUV Hanna sat nervously as Joanna went over how things would go. “I know you watched Grace do a healing but I just wanted to make sure you understand this.” Joanna said. “Yes.” Hanna interrupted. “I know it is about her, no complaining or acting scared in front of her.” “It's a little more than that when the hormones hit you Hanna.” Joanna said. “Being professional takes on a whole new meaning.” “You could get angry at the slightest thing, break down and cry without warning, and... you know the other thing I warned you about.” Hanna covered her face with her hands. “Hey, that’s the most common reaction and you need to know.” “There’s nothing to be ashamed of and when we get back you can go upstairs and come down any way you like but at that school even after when we're alone in the bathroom you can't give into those urges or you simply won't stop.” “How long will we have to wait before we can leave?” Hanna asked trying not to let her anxiety show in her voice. “I don't know, depends on how big she is.” “Anything over 5 feet around is usually to heavy to move far with, you saw Grace move right?” “Ok.” Hanna said. “You have to maintain contact until she is completely cured or there could be future troubles with growth.” “No mater what happens you have to keep contact even if you end up off the ground on top your boobs to do it understand?” “Yes.” Hanna replied her answers becoming more and more clipped. “There’s a measuring tape and a pad to wright down the size in the glove box.” Hanna retrieved the tools. “Don't be scared, I'll make sure your taken care of I promise.” “Ok, Thanks Joanna.” Hanna said weakly.

They pulled up to the school and headed to the principals office. Hanna wondered how many times Joanna had been to just this school on calls, she probably knew which way to go without being guided. “Hello I'm Joanna Weston and this is Hanna Summers where here from A.C.E.S. on call about a student.” Joanna said at the front desk. A man in a suit came out from the back room before the secretary could answer. “Joanna thanks for coming, its to bad we never get to meet on good news.” He said. “Peter, Hi.” Joanna said. “Peter this is Hanna, she's my new trainee and she'll be performing the healing today.” “Nice to meet you, Peter Black.” He said shaking her hand. “We'll probably get to know each other well I'm afraid over half my junior year tested positive this year.” “We want to get started right away.” Joanna said. “Ok, Miss Drake the girls P.E. teacher stayed with her up there, last report was she stoped growing and is calm.” “Good, I know the way.” Joanna said and they left the office. When they got to the bathroom Joanna knocked quietly on the door. A tall athletic woman stepped out and had a word with Joanna. “Ok Hanna.” Joanna said coming over. “Molly knows a thing or two about our work, she says the girl is big enough that we will be here for a while after but she's not enormous so don't worry.” “So when you go in you know what to do right?” “You can't be coming out asking for tips after she's seen the woman that’s supposed to save her.” “Your not coming in?” Hanna asked panicked. “This is your job, I'm here for you.” “When she can walk out of there you'll have my complete support but once you go in you have to do it yourself.” Hanna took a deep breath and pushed past Joanna into the bathroom.

Robin Maylan was 17. She was an art student, had lots of friends and now was sitting in the middle of the floor on her knees leaned against her huge swollen breasts that were so big they partially blocked her view in that position. Hanna walked up and said. “Hello my name is Hanna Summers and I'm with A.C.E.S.” “I'm here to help you.” “You?” The girl said making a face at Hanna over the horizon of her chest. “Your like, younger than I am.” Hanna was a little taken back by this kind of answer. “Well I'm new at this but trust me I'm here for you.” Hanna said. “No kidding.” Robin said bitterly nudging her breasts. “Well I need to measure you for our records then I'll heal you, you remember your interview right?” “Yes, go ahead, sorry.” Robin said. Hanna took the end of the tape and realized a problem. “Um... could you please hold this right here?” Hanna asked offering the end of the tape and pointing to the spot where her chest ended and her breasts started. She took it and Hanna made the painfully long walk around her. The thought that this would be her in a few minutes snuck into Hanna's mind only for one second while she was outside Robin's field of vision and Hanna clamped down on her emotions, she was a professional. Hanna looked down at the tape. “8 foot 4.” Hanna said aloud. There was no getting out of it, after this she would be grounded. “Ok.” Hanna said knelling down in front of her. “Now after a certain point I won't be able to move.... your gonna have to make sure my hands stay on your chest until I say, no mater what.... even climb on top if you have to just don't let me let go.” “God.... Ok.” Robin said. Hanna unbuttoned her shirt exposing her stretch top. Hanna placed both hands on the girls chest and closed her eyes. The familiar tingling feeling was there but the surge that fallowed was like comparing a title wave to a splash with what she felt with Beth. Hanna's chest slowly swelled and she ground her teeth to keep from moaning, it was the most incredible feeling she'd ever had, her heart pounded like a fright train and her skin burned but it was all so pleasurable. Hanna's eye's shot open as her breasts touched the cold linoleum floor, the stretch top was practically a second skin it did so little to block feeling, thank god it was clean in here. She shifted position so she could reach over herself and keep contact. As the swelling feeling faded Hanna felt herself gently pushed up by her chest, when it stoped she leaned back and rolled to a knelling position again. Robins breast where back to a normal size and she sat in front of Hanna staring at the spectacle. “They were that big?” Robin said. Hanna never noticed this strange other person mumbling in front of her, her body was on fire from head to toe, she felt..... great. “Um accuse me?” Robin said. Hanna dragged herself back to reality by her fingernails. “Aaaarrre you ok?” Hanna stuttered. “Yes, thank you so much, I'm back to normal.” “Good... un if your ok could you do me a favour and ask the other A.C.E.S. woman outside to come in?” “Sure, are you ok?” “You don't look so good.” Robin said. Hanna couldn't even take the opportunity to be sarcastic. “No, I'm ok, please just get her.” “Ok, bye.” Robin said walking around Hanna and going out the door.

As soon as the door closed Hanna's eye's rolled up into her head and she used the last bit of her will power to only moan quietly. “Hanna you ok?” Joanna said. “Oh my god Joanna!” “It feels so....” her hand moved around the side of her breast to go between her legs but Joanna grabbed it before she could reach herself. “No Hanna, control.” Joanna said. “At your size I'd say you have about an hour till your able to move on your own.” Hanna suddenly practically saw red, she was as enraged as she'd ever been and lunged across the expanse of her chest at Joanna. Joanna however seemed to expect it and quickly moved away. “AN HOUR!” Hanna screamed. “I'm going to be stuck here feeling this way for an hour!” “Calm Down.” Joanna said. “Your feeling the hormones remember?” Hanna blinked and realized she had tiers in her eyes. “What the fuck.” Hanna sobbed touching her cheek and holding up the tier. “Just try to calm down and focus.” Joanna said. Hanna took a deep breath, the shift made her chest move slightly and Hanna moaned, her chest was like a raw nerve only it felt good instead of painful.

The slip and slide emotions and arousal did indeed last an hour and when Joanna suggested trying to lift herself Hanna managed it effortlessly, hefting a bust line wider than her arm span but the jiggling, jostling movement made her melt back down to her knees and Joanna had to hold her hands till she stopped trying to play with herself. When they managed to get her standing and still in control of herself she realized they would have to walk through the school with her this size. “Joanna, Wait I have to go out there?....” “There's no difference between now and your size before, this is from helping that girl, be proud not ashamed.” Hanna walked through the door as Joanna held it open. The side of her breast brushed against the frame and she barely contained herself but being in public seemed to help and she just shuddered. It was an awfully long walk back down to the SUV, every step made her leg sink into her breast as they hung in front of her waist and sent a vibration through her, but it’s so damn good, she thought. As they passed the principal’s office Peter came out and tried to strike up a conversation with Joanna but she briskly said. “I have to get the new girl back before there’s a scene.” As they were walking away Joanna whispered to Hanna. “That creep loves to chat after a job, especially if your having a hard time controlling yourself.” “I sware he can smell it.” Hanna just groaned and held on to the sides of her pants to keep her hands still. When they got to the SUV Joanna had Hanna sit in the back. “More room.” she said. Hanna squeezed into the to tight back seat. A safety belt was both impossible to put on and unnecessary as her breasts pressed against the seat in front of her. Hanna giggled stupidly. Air bags. She thought, it was a stupid joke but for a moment she couldn’t stop laughing, damn emotions.

The ride back was fantastic. Every little vibration of the road was transferred through the car and into her chest, It drove her mad but she couldn’t reach herself in the now cramped backseat so she contented herself with rubbing the sides of her breasts and revelling in the sensation. At some point in the ride Joanna looked back at her and said laughing. “New found respect for car rides hun?” When they got back to the office Hanna staggered from the car. “Come on.” Joanna said. “Not much farther, your going upstairs.” As Hanna passed Rachel said hi but all Hanna could manage was something between a grunt and a moan as she clutched her well over body ball size boobs. Upstairs Joanna opened a door and "guided" or more like pushed her in. Hanna needed no convincing, she lay back down on the bed, reached down past her breasts with both hands between them and started to play with herself. Joanna closed the door.

Joanna walked down the stairs, Loud moans floated down the stairs behind her. She stood at the bottom and looked at her friends and co-workers. Sydney Grinded, Kesia was laughing quietly, Jennifer stared with one questioning eyebrow lifted, and Grace sat there with a grin too but she blushed lightly at the situation. “She sounds like her first job went well.” Sydney said. Joanna smiled wide and shrugged. “Kids.” She said. They all laughed.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote