free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #12
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.12

A.C.E.S.
Pt.12
Making Good On A Promise

“Ok Hanna can you give me a hand with this.” Grace asked gesturing to the stalls ready to come down. “Sammy I have to go help Grace.” “I’m not leaving you, ok?” Hanna asked. “Yes, ok.” Sammy said. “Hanna how will this work?” “The healing I mean, from what I was told you’ll take up just as much room as me.” “How will you fit to.” “We’ll explain the plan in a little bit Sam.” “Just hold tight.” Hanna replied starting down the ladder. “Oh. I’ll just wait here.” Sammy said sarcastically. Smart ass that’s a good sign I guess. Hanna thought. Hanna helped Grace take down and stack the panels against the wall in the corner. As they started to take apart the wall Sammy had grown up against the wight pushed the remaining wall off it’s bolts in the floor and Sammy’s breast shifted and spread out nearly squishing them. Samantha wailed at all the movement and feeling and Hanna had to tell her she was still there and awkwardly rubbed the side of a massive breast to sooth her.

Once all the room was made as clear as possible Hanna climbed the ladder again and readied herself to explain this stupid plan to Sammy. Grace stood on the ground next to the ladder and managed to explain what Hanna didn’t by shouting. “Samantha, Hanna’s going to start healing you and she won’t be able to move almost right away so I will be helping her maintain contact.” “When you start getting smaller than her I’m going to be over on your side with the ladder and I’ll help you climb up to her.” “Do you understand?” Grace asked. “Yes but with Hanna spreading out how will we get out from behind her after?” Sammy asked. “Well unfortunately for Hanna we’re going to need to force our way between her and the wall to get out.” Hanna looked wide eyed down at Grace knowing the sensitivity she would have with the size and hormones on top of it, Grace shrugged apologetically. “God lets just get this over with.” Hanna groaned. “Hanna.” Sammy said as Hanna went to get down. “Thank you.” She said. Hanna just nodded staring back.

Hanna stood in front of the mountain that was here friend and calmly started to remove her shirt. “Your stretch top to Hanna.” Grace said. “We’ve never tested them to this extent and if it were to stop stretching and start suffocating you there would be no way to free you in time.” Hanna grudgingly took the skin tight top off baring her large, or at least she used to think they were large breast to the cool air. Hanna took a deep breath and placed her hands on Samantha.

Hanna’s breast’s began to swell. She had never actually seen this without the stretch top. The skin did not stretch but simple and inexplicably became more, gaining wight as they started to hang. As they swelled to the point they rested on her stomach Hanna leaned forward and let her breasts rest on the floor and as always the cold linoleum made her gasp. Hanna continued to swell and spread outward and when Hanna got to the point of about two big Beanbag chairs Grace said. “You ready Hanna?” Hanna nodded not wanting to break concentration to speak. Grace grabbed Hanna’s ankles and as Hanna leaned even further forward, now almost with her face pressed against the side of Sammy’s breast, Grace lifted Hanna up on top of her own breasts and pushed her forward into a laying position that did press Hanna deep into Samantha cleavage so as Sammy shrunk Hanna still had hold. The feeling of being hoisted on top of her own breast was incredible. She had been this size before but never touched or felt so much sensation through them before, her brain was racing so fast it was like the white noise of TV static.

Samantha leaned back against the wall and cringed as Grace forced Hanna between her breast. Somehow Sammy knew she was shrinking slowly even though she couldn’t see it. After some time she felt something and slipped down an inch or so from her position on the wall, she was shrinking.

As Hanna began to see light and fresh air again it was clear she was making progress. Hanna lay a good two feet off the floor and her breasts spread out well away from her body. Dam not even half way yet Hanna thought but at least Sammy was noticeably smaller. Grace took hold of Hanna’s feet again and pushed her forward to the edge of her breasts to the point Hanna had to balance.

Hanna grew and grew and began to see the top of Sammy’s breasts though her face was still hidden. As Hanna rose to the point she saw Sammy, Sammy grinned wide and said. “You just couldn’t stand having smaller boobs than me hun?” From the ground, Almost eye level standing Grace said. “Ok Hanna I’m going to push you forward as much more as I can and then get ready to help Sammy.” “Ok.” Hanna chocked off. “Your both doing great.” Grace said. And shoved Hanna’s feet again. This time she did not roll forward but felt the uncomfortable pull of her chest, She now hung to the point where she could almost touch the floor if she wanted to so provided they could move Sammy before she was to far away this would work.

Sammy felt the floor under her feet and she cheered with joy. “I’m standing again.” She yelled. “Good.” Grace said coming into view around her side. “I’ve got the ladder over here so as Hanna starts to have to stretch I’ll help you up.” “How exactly?” Sammy said, Hanna touching her was one thing but it was still creepy feeling unwanted hands on her. “I’ll take left if you think you can lift the right.” Grace said. “Yes.” Sammy said defeated. Sammy watched Hanna’s face twitch and twist as she raised into the air. “Grace, why’s Hanna look like she’s in pain?” “It’s part of the healing, she’s taking all the excess hormones doing this to your chest.” “It’s pretty uncomfortable at this size.” Grace replied. “Hanna?” “Really I didn’t know that’s how it worked, why didn’t you tell me?” Sammy said. “YYYouu, would have felt worse about having mmmmmeee do this if it was so uncomfortable....” Hanna stutter. “Dose it hurt?” Sammy asked concerned. “Nnnnnoooo.... It’s ggreat.” Hanna said but her face was not one of pleasure but embarrassment. “Oh.” “I understand, sorry.” “We should let her work.” Grace said.

Hanna’s head was absolutely spinning. She was now towering over the other two women and Grace was getting ready to help Sammy lift herself up to Hanna. Grace put both arms under what was left of Samantha’s left breast and Sammy took the right. “1...2....3" Grace said as they heaved Samantha into the side of Hanna. Hanna wailed uncontrollably as the soft mass bounced into her own and Hanna’s arms shook as she maintained contact. Grace put the ladder up in front of Hanna and Sammy slowly climbed as the last of her size melted away.

Hanna sprawled out on top of herself and moaned loudly as she no longer had to focus on Sammy and could feel herself. Hanna couldn’t even move on top of the bed formed by her breasts, every move was absorbed by the beyond soft surface. Hanna made the mistake of trying to prop herself up with her hand and she sank to the elbow causing her to orgasm instantly. As Hanna’s vision came back she saw a ladder come into view and Grace climbing up. “Hanna?” “Are you ok?” “Not poking into anything or something?” Hanna couldn’t answer, her mouth flapped like a fish but she shook her head no. “Ok you just rest we’ll give both of you a bit before we take Sammy out.” Hanna didn’t care anymore, the feel of someone squeezing past her would just be one more thing. Grace descended not getting anything out of her. Hanna just tried to adjust to her situation. How many hours would she be stuck here? Every small movement tickled and caused her to shift making it worse. Sammy weakly climbed up the ladder and stared at Hanna. “Look what I’ve done to you.” Sammy said as Hanna locked wide tortured eyes on her. Hanna opened her mouth but could still not force a word out only a gurgling sound. “Grace said I shouldn’t touch you but when I see you next time I’m giving you the biggest hug you can stand.” Sammy said. “We should get going Sammy.” Grace said from the ground. Sammy smiled weakly and climbed down. Hanna took a deep breath and waited. To this day she still had no memory of the next five minutes as they passed by her.

Some time later Hanna vaguely felt Grace squeeze back in front of her but was still only semi contuse from the first pass and didn’t faint again. Grace’s ladder came into view again. “I’m so very proud of you Hanna.” She said. “I don’t think I could have done that for a friend and your first over the limit after only a month if that.” “You won’t be having a chaperone on jobs anymore.” Hanna opened her mouth and managed a “Yeahhhh.” And a look of mock excitement. Grace laughed. “Well bad news then, my guess is you won’t come down for a good 12 or 13 hours.” “So is there anything I can get you up here?” “I’ll pick up dinner, or how about a magazine?” “I, I, I, would jjusst like to tttaake a litle nap rightttt now.” Hanna stuttered and stammered. “Ok.” Grace said. “I’m not going anywhere so if you need anything yell.”

When Hanna came to she was a foot or so lower but still massive. “Grace?” She said weakly. Grace climbed the ladder and looked at Hanna. “Did Sammy get home alright?” “Oh yes.” Grace said. “Her parents were called and Phoebe was still here when we came out.” “Good.” “How long was I asleep?” “An hour or so, you didn’t sleep well you kept muttering in your sleep.” Grace said. “I think I can get by now without blowing your mind again, do you want me to go get you a sandwich or something?” Hanna nodded. “Thanks for being here for me Grace I don’t think I could have done this with anyone else, and for all the things you’ve done for me.” “Oh Hanna.” Grace said and got down.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote