free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates
View Single Post
Unread 10-30-2022   #140
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's TF art updates

So as a kid I used to be really into the Aladdin TV show. It had a pretty barebones budget which definitely showed in the animation at times, but I still have very fond memories of it. It had some very creative storylines and crazy things happening; and some pretty cool villains, three of which I'm showcasing here. From left to right; Saleen (a mermaid sorceress), Sadira (a sand witch who turns more into an ally towards the end of the seris) and Mirage (probably the most well-known of the three). I always really enjoyed these villainesses and their designs and as a result of my broken brain I always kind of want to pit them against each other in a magical battle. So this is one such situations in which case Sadira gets the drop on the other two and uses her sand magic to turn the two into a pair of worms. Worm TFs are always a bit niche I'll admit, but I kinda really like them just for the utter helplessness that results from it and the absolute shift in power dynamic as a result. I hope you like how it turned out!
Attached Images
File Type: png Arabian Standoff - Sadira Wins Smaller.png (1.82 MB, 83 views)
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote