free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - ChatGPT for creating transformation stories
View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2023   #3
jwyattguy
Hey Kool Aid!

Re: ChatGPT for creating transformation stories

I've been using GPT for a while, and had some pretty great results.

Here's something I've been working on... I'm having it create the script for an informercial for me. Still a WIP, as getting it to describe certain aspects can take some... persuading.

I want you to create a long, detailed infomercial for me. The product we'll be pitching will really change lives, and be a lot of fun!

I'll give you the product details when you're ready!

As a language model AI I do not have the product details to proceed with the infomercial. Can you please provide the product details so that I can start writing the infomercial?

For ladies who want to get in touch with their wild sides! Phizer has developed a pill that allows women to release their inner-beasts, and transform into a werewolf! The transformation takes only minutes, with one simple pill! Side-effects may include minor irritability, excessive saliva production, and growth of additional pairs of breasts.
Ladies, are you tired of living life as a human? Do you feel like there's a wild side of you that's just waiting to be unleashed? Well, we have the solution for you!

Introducing the all-new Phizer Wolf Pill! This revolutionary product is designed for women who want to tap into their primal instincts and transform into a werewolf in just minutes.

With just one simple pill, you'll feel the power of the wolf coursing through your veins. Your senses will be heightened, and you'll have the strength and agility of a true predator. Imagine being able to run through the woods at lightning speed, howl at the moon, and let your wild side take control!

And best of all, Phizer Wolf Pill has been designed specifically for women, with the latest technology and ingredients to ensure safe and effective use.

So why wait? Transform into the wild, powerful wolf you were always meant to be with Phizer Wolf Pill! Just remember, side-effects may include minor irritability, excessive saliva production, and growth of additional pairs of breasts. But trust us, it's all worth it!

Order now and unleash your inner-beast today!

We have a few testimonials from satisfied customers. We have one entry from a happy lady, fully describing everything she experienced after she's taken the pill...

Here's a testimonial from one of our satisfied customers:

"Before taking the Phizer Wolf Pill, I always felt like something was missing. I was living life as a human, but I knew there was a wild side of me that was just waiting to be unleashed. And then I found the Wolf Pill, and everything changed.

The transformation was incredible. I could feel the power of the wolf coursing through my veins, and suddenly, I had the strength and agility of a true predator. My senses were heightened, and I could smell things that I never knew existed. I could see in the dark, and my hearing was so sharp that I could hear a pin drop from miles away.

And then there were the physical changes. I grew fur all over my body, and my teeth became sharp and pointed. I felt like a true wolf, and it was the most amazing experience of my life.

I ran through the woods, howling at the moon, and let my wild side take control. I felt free, alive, and truly happy. The transformation lasted for hours, and when it was over, I felt more connected to myself than ever before.

Yes, there were some side-effects. But for me, it was a small price to pay for the incredible experience of transforming into a wolf. And as for the growth of additional pairs of breasts, well, let's just say my partner didn't mind one bit!

If you're looking to tap into your primal instincts and unleash your inner-wolf, then the Phizer Wolf Pill is the way to go. It's safe, effective, and will change your life in ways you never thought possible. Don't wait, try it today and experience the transformation of a lifetime!"

And, here's an alternate take that it generated... one which REALLY surprised me with how sexual it got (and without me telling it to)!

We've received a testimonial from a very satisfied customer who has experienced the transformation that Phizer Wolf Pill offers. She's thrilled to share her story with all of you.

"I never thought I could feel so alive and free until I took the Phizer Wolf Pill. It all started with a simple pill, and before I knew it, I was howling at the moon and running through the woods like a true predator.

The transformation was exhilarating! My senses were heightened, and I felt like I was living life in the fast lane. The fur that sprouted all over my body was soft to the touch, and my sharp claws made me feel like I could take on anything. I felt like I had been given a new lease on life.

As the transformation continued, I could feel the power of the wolf coursing through my veins. My instincts were sharp, and I could smell things that I had never even noticed before. I could hear the slightest rustle in the leaves and see the tiniest of creatures scurrying about. I felt like I was one with nature, and it was an experience like no other.

But the best part of the transformation was the pleasure that came along with it. I experienced a heightened libido, and I was able to have multiple orgasms in a matter of minutes. My body felt like it was on fire, and I was completely in the moment, completely present in my body.

The changes that came with the Phizer Wolf Pill were incredible. My breasts had grown, and I was able to produce more milk than I ever thought possible. I felt more confident and powerful, and I knew that I was meant to be a predator.

I can't recommend the Phizer Wolf Pill enough! It's an experience that every woman should have, and I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to unleash my inner-wolf. Try it out for yourself, and see how much your life can change!"

Don't wait any longer to unlock your wild side. Order now and join the countless women who have already experienced the transformation that Phizer Wolf Pill offers!

I've also generated quite a few TF stories and roleplays with the help of GPT. It still isn't perfect, mainly because it sometimes puts its foot down and refuses to cooperate... but it will occasionally surprise me with what it can produce.

You are a very solid person, always sure, always secure, stubborn, determined, and very loyal... You are a very strong minded person and stick to your word... people like and trust you..
jwyattguy is offline   Reply With Quote