free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - ChatGPT for creating transformation stories
View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2023   #6
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

Re: ChatGPT for creating transformation stories

As someone who writes a toooooon of smut and is a computer nerd, I'm amazed at what Chat GPT 4 can do. Like genuinely shocked.

I only started messing with the previous version a tiny bit a few weeks ago. Version 4 is way more advanced. I've honestly enjoyed tossing different scenarios at it just to see what it could do and what I could get away with. Not a lot, sadly.

If it continues and nsfw stuff is unlocked at a level of version 4 or better, woof. That's gonna make a ton of people happy. Your own little fetish generator.

An interesting thing is, as a writer, I like guiding it and reading what it writes. It's this weird mixture of my own story... But not. Let's me just sit back and enjoy something small and fun.

There's not much complexity or innovation.... Yet. But it does a crazy good job of making stuff up. And that's the other fun part - just seeing how it adapts to scenarios.

On the other hand, if a large part of my living was based on writing commissions or Patreon, I'd be pretty damn upset right now.

It won't take all of it away, especially due to its filters but it's only a matter of time. Smut is an interesting beast and I think a lot of people will be enticed by having something write their fantasies without judging them or making them pay more than whatever the monthly subscription is. For unlimited scenarios of perfectly grammatically correct smut.