free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - ChatGPT for creating transformation stories
View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2023   #7
dagk12
Lurker

Re: ChatGPT for creating transformation stories

Honestly just this random one I downloaded off the App Store blew me away… I did not expect it to come out as well as it did. See below, you can generally guess when I’m prompting it:

write a story of a female doctor in a zombie apocalypse creating a vaccination to the zombie virus. the vaccination is actually, unbeknownst to the female doctor, the lycanthropy virus. the female doctor sets out into the woods to find other survivors and give the vaccination, while slowly becoming a full werewolf.

Dr. Samantha Williams had always been a brilliant doctor. She had worked tirelessly to become one of the best in her field. But nothing could have prepared her for the zombie apocalypse that had taken over the world.

As she watched the world fall apart around her, she knew that she had to do something to help. Determined to find a cure for the zombie virus, she spent countless hours in her lab, experimenting with different compounds and vaccines.

Finally, after months of trial and error, she had created what she believed to be the cure for the zombie virus. She injected herself with the vaccine, and waited anxiously to see if it worked.

To her surprise, the vaccine did indeed work. But what she didn't know was that the vaccine contained a new virus she had never encountered before. A virus that turned people into werewolves.

As Samantha ventured out into the wilderness, searching for other survivors to give the vaccine to, she began to notice strange changes happening to her body. Her senses became more acute, and she could hear and smell things that she never could before.

Slowly but surely, Samantha began to transform into a full werewolf. At first, she was terrified by this new development. She had never believed in the supernatural, but now she was living proof that it existed.

But as she continued to explore the wilderness, she began to see the benefits of her transformation. Her strength and agility were heightened, and she was able to move faster and more efficiently than ever before.

As she encountered other survivors, she began to give them the vaccine, not realizing that she was actually infecting them with the lycanthropy virus.

But by the time Samantha realized what she had done, it was too late. The virus had spread, and the world was now filled with both zombies and werewolves.

Samantha continued to roam the wilderness, a true hybrid of both worlds. She had become the ultimate survivor, able to conquer any challenge that came her way. And as she looked out upon the world, she knew that she had created something truly remarkable, even if it wasn't what she had intended.

write an expanded look at Samantha’s transformation into a werewolf. detail slow changes to her body, like growing fur, claws, pointed ears, and additional pairs of breasts.

As Samantha continued to venture out into the wilderness, she began to notice strange changes happening to her body. At first, it was just a heightened sense of smell and hearing, but soon she began to feel a strange itching sensation all over her skin.

As she looked down at her arms, she noticed that they were covered in a fine layer of fur. At first, she thought it was just her imagination, but as the days went on, the fur continued to grow thicker and more pronounced.

Soon, her entire body was covered in a thick layer of fur, and her hands had transformed into large, clawed paws. She could feel the power coursing through her body, and she reveled in the feeling of strength and agility that she now possessed.

But the changes didn't stop there. As Samantha continued to explore the wilderness, she began to notice other changes happening to her body. Her ears had become pointed and elongated, and her teeth had grown sharper and more pronounced.

And then there were the breasts. Samantha had always been a woman with a full bust, but now she had additional pairs of breasts growing on her chest, each one larger than the last. At first, she was horrified by the changes, but soon she came to accept them as a part of her new identity.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized that she was no longer human. She had become something different, something entirely new. And she reveled in the feeling of power and freedom that her transformation had bestowed upon her.

But as she continued to explore the wilderness, she began to notice a change in her behavior as well. She was becoming more aggressive, more animalistic in her actions. She found herself driven by primal instincts, hunting and killing for food and survival.

And then there was the howling. Every night, Samantha would let out a long, mournful howl, calling out to the other werewolves in the area. It was a sound that both terrified and exhilarated her, a reminder of her newfound power and freedom.

As the days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months, Samantha continued to explore the wilderness, always searching for new survivors to give the vaccine to. But she knew deep down that she was no longer fully human, and that her transformation into a werewolf was a permanent one.

And yet, she couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in what she had become. She was no longer a victim of the zombie apocalypse, but a survivor, a force to be reckoned with. And as she looked out upon the world, she knew that she had been given a gift, one that she would use to protect herself and those she loved.

use a diary format that takes place over a week for another female survivor named Lisa that Samantha finds. Samantha administers the virus to Lisa, and writes her diary detailing the changes. provide detail on her physical changes as well as changes to her libido. at the end of each day summarize what her body looks like following the changes.

Day 1:

Dear Diary,

My name is Lisa, and I've been a survivor in this zombie apocalypse for months now. I thought I had seen it all, but today I met a woman named Samantha who gave me a vaccine to the virus. She said it would protect me from the zombies, but I'm not sure what to make of it. I didn't feel any different at first, but as the day went on, I started to feel a strange itching sensation all over my skin.

Day 2:

Dear Diary,

The itching sensation from yesterday has turned into a full-blown transformation. My skin is covered in fur, and my hands have transformed into large, clawed paws. It's a strange feeling, but I can't help but feel powerful and strong. However, there's something else happening to my body as well. My libido has gone through the roof, and I can't stop thinking about sex.

Day 3:

Dear Diary,

The changes to my body are becoming more pronounced. I now have additional pairs of breasts growing on my chest, each one larger than the last. It's a strange sensation, but I can't help but feel aroused at the sight of them. My fur has also grown thicker, and my ears have become pointed and elongated. I feel like a completely different person, but at the same time, I feel more alive than ever before.

Day 4:

Dear Diary,

My transformation is almost complete. My body is covered in a thick layer of fur, and my teeth have grown sharper and more pronounced. I have an insatiable hunger for meat, and I find myself hunting for food every chance I get. But what's most surprising is the changes to my libido. I've always been a sexual person, but now it's like a primal urge that I can't ignore.

Day 5:

Dear Diary,

My transformation is complete. I am now a full-fledged werewolf, and I can't believe how powerful and strong I feel. My fur is thick and luxurious, and my claws are razor-sharp. But what's most surprising is the changes to my libido. I can't stop thinking about sex, and I find myself seeking out other werewolves to mate with.

Day 6:

Dear Diary,

I've come to accept my new identity as a werewolf. I feel more alive and powerful than ever before, and I can't imagine going back to being human. But my libido is still out of control, and I find myself seeking out other werewolves to mate with every chance I get. It's like a primal urge that I can't ignore.

Day 7:

Dear Diary,

I've accepted my new life as a werewolf. My body is covered in a thick layer of fur, and my teeth and claws are razor-sharp. But what's most surprising is the changes to my libido. I can't stop thinking about sex, and I find myself seeking out other werewolves to mate with every chance I get. But despite all of this, I feel more alive and powerful than ever before.
dagk12 is offline   Reply With Quote