free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Wish List - Attack of the 50 Ft Cheerleader Sequel
View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2017   #4
shrinky428
Frequent Poster

Re: Wish List - Attack of the 50 Ft Cheerleader Sequel

Nice scenario! I agree, the ending of that movie begs for a SW sequel. Roger Corman comments in some interview that he has a sequel script ready to go, alas we will probably never know what he had in mind.

I always hoped that evil Brittney would continue to shrink, become an internet sensation, and jealous sorority sisters would try outshrinking her, until we were left with a lot of tiny ladies - maybe a tiny lady cat fight?

I always imagined an alternate ending for Incredible Shrinking Woman where the evil scientist's awesome plan to shrink the world comes to fruition. That's a movie I'd like to see.

And lastly, when I think about the upcoming Antman/Wasp movie, I'm only somewhat excite at the idea that they are going into the Microverse. My Wishlist for that movie is a scene where someone uses Pym Particles as a weapon, say to shrink a room full of people (like a restaurant or a bank heist). A colorless gas coming through the vent, and then people start slowly shrinking out of their clothes - could be a good sequence, though it doesn't look like it will happen based on early rumors about the plot.
shrinky428 is offline   Reply With Quote