free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Transformations That I Found While Searching
View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2013   #43
Altair
CatGirl in Process

Re: Transformations That I Found While Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
give me a break, some people start threads with the crappiest drawings of "TF" which imo do not show any "process" yet I post a single post within a thread on and the process police come running... I been around a while and I feel this is relevant and I also think its subjective. Its a reply to another post on the same add, and I think some people here would find it of interest. Thank you
Oh my.
Sorry for being so aggressive in my comment!
I was just pointing something obvious to spare some time to those who are more interested in actual TF which they wouldn't find in these adverts.

Now, I can admit that anthros are also of interest to some people who come here, even though it's not my case. I can really admit that, and believe me I do - I don't go posting on every thread here that contains anthro instead of TF (and there are a lot, I could spend days doing that).
But here's the thing: this is a thread called "transformations that I found while searching". You read it: transformations. Hence my first reply, because it's not quite stupid to imagine that people reading this particular thread look for TF content, is it?

And I don't know how the owner of this thread feels about all this, since he wasn't the one who "found" that... Another reason why I think this wasn't the right place to share these ads.