free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2012   #83
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: TMC Werewolf?

Just wanted to pop in here to post a small update, though I suppose it's not a for sure type of update. Things are moving along in the prop and make-up department on this thing, slowly but surely. Bud has been having a hell of a time fighting pirates and lawsuits as of late (the kind of pirates that steals their videos and puts them in torrents), so communications with him have been short and sweet.

Anyway, once things are set up and in place, what's going to happen is TMC will make a page to accept donations for funding the clip similar to kickstarter or clip funding. The idea will be that people will donate over a set period of time either freely or in certain amounts, and there will be a goal amount set at the start. IF that goal is met, the clip is made, if not, then no actual money will be collected. How much the goal amount will be is still up in the air and depending on how much people want the clip and how much is donated, the cost could go up. What I mean is, if the initial goal is say $1000 and it hits that within a week, TMC could perhaps up the limit to $2000 and make a better clip.

As I said, things are only in the works, and nothing so far is promised until the actual donations start flowing. I don't want to estimate any times at this point so I'll let TMC make the final posts and talk about what will be required from all of you once they are ready to do it. But I figured in the meantime I'd try to keep the thread a little bit alive with some information on where this idea will be heading. I'd suggest to start saving up some wads of cash for this, if you're truly serious about it. When the time comes, it will be up to all of us to pool the money and make it happen (for the most part, I doubt TMC will make it 100% community funded!). Take care peeps.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote