free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Rebirth of the Sexy Magical Robot Princess
View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2017   #2
Farsan
Leecher

Re: Rebirth of the Sexy Magical Robot Princess

I have some doubts about what would be the best format to post this kind of TF frames.

When I made the sequence using the kisekae tool's Story function, I wanted to use the differences between frames to show the transformation. If I watch the frames on the thread, the loading time when I change the frame makes it somewhat harder to enjoy any small changes I make.

I have some solutions in mind, but I'm not sure which (if any) would be the best for this. I can make a Zip in order to give an option to download them all, and watch it comfortably with an image viewer.

I am also toying with some simple gif animation tools, but as far as I can get, the quality would lower (annoyingly so), and it would make it harder to enjoy any specific frame that someone might want to focus on.

What is your opinion? As soon as I can get a good way to solve this, I am planning to refine this sequence (further advice would be welcome) and make other TF sequences.
Farsan is offline   Reply With Quote