free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2012   #14
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: TMC Werewolf?

Most likely it was a request by somebody since this little description about a dream is very specifically about a Werewolf. Though I'm not interested in getting it either (I don't care for descriptive stories of any kind, even the free ones) I'm sure there will still be people who do like it and whoever requested it is probably giddy to get it.

Though if I may ask that if you're not really into the clip or have no plans to get it, just try either not to post, or try not to sound (type) so negative. Please keep in mind just how much work Taylor and Bud put into these clips, even something less exciting like this clip still took all day. I've seen very substandard artwork for instance, pop into these forums and people cheer and rave about how great it is with the same enthusiasm as artwork by somebody like Gryf, Mako and even GenYun.

I'm not saying you can't give credit where it's due, but when it comes to a lot of Taylor's clips lately a lot of the attitudes from The Process leans to the more negative side of criticism. I don't know but half the time she even puts up previews on the forums, almost nobody even leaves comments on them anymore besides myself and maybe one or two others in general. If you want to be impressed, go to Taylor's clip site, and set the settings on the right to show 500 or more clips and see just how much work Taylor and Bud have put together in the last couple of years.

Sorry for the rant, but I wanted to get this idea out of my head, it's been stuck there for a while. On a happier note, while a Werewolf clip may still be a ways off, lets just say I've got something in the works with Bud that may impress you all just as much. Lets just say it should help reinvent a classic. Take care peeps! <3

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 04-18-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote