free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Video - Random Girl
View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2006   #9
Nakhakren
Puffin' & Blowin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
Apparently the whole basis behind it was that she was sucking in her stomach since she entered the room, but it just raises a question...

Why is it that her skirt only ripped after letting her breath out, wouldn't it have been pre-ripped from the stomach before?
Shadow: It looked to me like she was inhaling, not exhaling. Her chest is heaving in the video, as if she's taking-in and swallowing air. Also, the way her stomach looks in the video post bulge (ie. it's shape) is something I've ONLY seen people achieve via inflating the stomach with air. Unless she has some medical condition that causes her stomach to look like that naturally, she's been swallowing air. She's too slender to have a potbelly.

Mr.Original: I'm not positive, but I think the condition is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. I do know that it isn't the sort of thing you play with lightly though. From what I've heard, many of the people who have it can often develop health problems related to it, and have to be careful not to abuse their elasticity too much, or they can severely injur themselves.

Last edited by Nakhakren; 04-05-2006 at 09:10 PM.
Nakhakren is offline   Reply With Quote