free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Joukamachi no Dandelion (Age Manipulation AP/AR)
View Single Post
Unread 10-31-2015   #11
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: Joukamachi no Dandelion (Age Manipulation AP/AR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi5 View Post
I can only hope this will be uncensored when BD comes out...
But there seems to be inconsistency in the morph, and the Japanese law just got strict on loli materials (albeit just on live-action), so I don't expect too much.
So.. About that BD version.. It has been uploaded online just yesterday. I took a look at it and well, I will be damned. The censoring is still there. I had to check twice in order to confirm if I've downloaded a fake BD file or not. I sure was at a loss for words, for I had never seen an anime series censor a transformation that thickly with excessive flash and don't uncensor it in the BD version. I mean, come on. The censoring was already ridiculous to begin with. Why would they censor a transformation that barely involves nudity? I understand the censoring for the butt expansion scene since it shows her underwear, but her breast expansion happens with her wearing a fully covered hoody for crying out loud. And yet, they decide to keep the censoring?! Excuse you, producers? I can clearly see that there's actual process going on behind the somewhat transparent censoring in the butt expansion scene, so they can't tell us that the transformation never had an uncensored version and was drawn that way with the whole yellow flash from the gecko. Nuh-uh! That's no way to treat a fine transformation!

All they bothered to uncensor with her is a measly part of her butt from her imagination of her adult nude self (The difference is barely noticeable).

Sigh.. Either the series was made with really low budget, or they are pulling off some poor marketing strategy here. They might be planning to uncensor her 2nd AP TF from the 12th episode in the last BD volume. I don't know.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 10-31-2015 at 12:27 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote