free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Complete BE scenes from YouTube
View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2006   #86
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Jesus, the links are now gone off the first page. Not that it makes much difference, because on the top of page 9 there's a link to one of the clips already, even though it was already on the first page. First of many, I'm sure. Hell, we still get "new findz foamy d suqril haz bE in it" regularly (on one occasion 2 on the same damn day). I had hoped by just putting them on the list it'd stop everyone starting new threads saying "look I found new clips on YouTube, called Mood Boobs", but Azeroth has just kicked that plan out the window. I hate to break it to you Warlock, but I've seen the links posted on the BEA on at least 3 different occassions (gone now)- and you know how bad the leechs are on those boards.

By the way, I'm not a leech. I've captured the BE scenes from A Dirty Shame, Corpses, American Dad, Singles (HQ version) and Breast Men (all off of DVDs I own myself) and donated them to the EM, and shared them here. I also tried hosting a variety of expansion clips on a free site (some of you might remember my "Prohosting" *spit* rant on EM). Not to mention cataloging a fairly comphrensive list of Yahoo BE & Body inflation groups, plus this thread.

In case you're wondering, no, I haven't purchased Mood Boobs. I've student fees of €2,500 to pay in September because the government decided I'm not eligible for a grant anymore and I only have €200 in the bank- not enough to even get collateral for a student loan. I just can't afford it til at least Xmas. I do have every intention of buying it though, and not second hand.

Warlock, I know you're mad that your hard work has been leaked. I've already e-mailed YouTube's complaints department about removing it, saying that they are posted without permission and causing a loss of earnings (contact details below, in case anyone wants to join in). I'll let your comments slide, because I know you're just upset. Direct your anger at the uploader though, not me.

DMCA Complaints
YouTube, Inc.
71 E. Third Ave.
San Mateo, CA 94401
Fax: 650.854.4829
Email: copyright@youtube.com

Back on topic, thanks NinjaSonic. Watter/Ballpark/In Living Colour BE scene is now back up on the list.
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote