free hit counters
Under The General's Command (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-26-2013   #1
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

Post Under The General's Command (Complete)

Author's Note: So my latest, and most recent, story is not yet complete. Instead of waiting until I've finished it, I've decided that I will post snippets of this over the next few weeks. I haven't settled on an exact schedule yet, but expect one snippet every 2-4 days. As always, comments and criticism are both strongly encouraged. Enjoy.

Under The General's Command

Ferris had a hard time saying no. By the end of high school, he had written reports for nearly all of his classmates, gone to all of the fundraiser events, and had even participated in an ill-fated marathon that had gone viral for its use of feathers and grease. Despite making a resolution to not let it get the better of him, this tendency had followed him right into university. 'Just ask Ferris' had become something a meme on his campus.

'Need a ride home? Just ask Ferris.'

'Need some money for a few beers? Just ask Ferris.'

'Want to buy a party boat, but don't have the money or know how to actually take care of one? You know who to ask..'

The last one was the reason why he was at an old harbor in the middle of a downpour with soaking duffel bags and the irritated duo who had convinced him help them in their endeavor.

"So where's our boat again?" Wilson asked. He was a grubby looking 19 year old with blonde dreadlocks and a wiry frame made him seem taller than he actually was.

"Lot 12," Ferris replied, consulting the drenched piece of paper he held in one hand, "Which should be right over..."

He turned to his left.

"...Here," he finished, unable to mask his disappointment.

"Are you fucking kidding me," said Larry, an enormously tall, shaven headed 20 year old with biceps the size of bowling balls, "I spent two grand on that piece of crap?"

The 'piece of crap' in question was derelict that vaguely resembled a small fish trawler. Its windows were grey with dust and whatever paint that had decorated had been eaten by the weather long ago. The bow of the boat was a misshapen lump of rubber, while the railing that encircle the stern was rusted to the point of disintegration.

"What did you expect, a powerboat?" Ferris said.

"Something that didn't look it was ready for the scrap yard," Larry said, "Seriously, how is this thing still floating?"

"It ain't," Wilson answered as he pointed to the keel of the boat. Sure enough, the boat sat heavily on the sandbank.

Ferris rubbed his temples. He knew should have had a look at it first before buying it, but the sleazy old Shriner who had sold it to him had managed to convince him otherwise.

"Well, " he said, fishing a key out of his pocket, "Let's go have a look."

"You're joking right?" Larry scoffed, "That thing probably full of rats and shit."

"I didn't think that you were scared of rats," Wilson smirked.

"I ain't afraid of rats," Larry shot back, "I just don't want to walk into a nest of them is all."

"We came all the way out here on a friday night," Wilson replied, "We might as well check it out and dry off before we get our money."

Ferris wanted to say that the previous owner had a strict no refunds policy, but decided to keep that bit of info to himself. It was his fault, in a way, that they were in this situation. Now he would probably have to pay them back even though he had dumped nearly all of his money into this endeavor at their behest.

You could have just said no, Ferris mentally chided himself as he gingerly set foot on the deck.

Last edited by Rubilax; 03-02-2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Story Completed
Rubilax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013   #2
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

Re: Under The General's Command (Work in Progress)

----- Update!-----

The door was rusted shut, so it took Ferris a few minutes to pry it open. When the hinges eventually gave way to the scrawny 19 year old's unimpressive strength, he was shoved to the side as Wilson and Larry rushed in, desperate to get out of the rain.

The inside of the trawler was surprisingly tidy. The walls were still white and the wooden floor wasn't rotten like the outside deck. A map was neatly laid out nearly on the table next to a half-eaten sandwich that had more mold than bread and a boating manual that was outdated fifty years ago. The yellow glow that filled the room when Ferris flicked the switch confirmed that, despite their immense age, the light bulbs were still functional. It was as if they had just walked into a naval crypt, or at least an abandoned set for a maritime horror movie.

"Holy shit, It smells worse than your bathroom!" Larry said, gagging on the stagnant air, "When was the last time someone opened a window in here?"

"Forget the window," Wilson said, shaking the water out of his hair, "How long do you think that sandwich has been there?"

"Too long," Ferris muttered as he wedged his duffel bag through narrow door frame, "So do you..."

"Dude, check out these coats!" Wilson exclaimed, opening one of the closets that lined the room, "They must be ancient!"

"Older than that fossilized sandwich?" Larry asked, searching the cupboards for a trashcan.

"Guys..." Ferris tried to interject, but his comment went unnoticed.

"Who fuckin' knows," Wilson continued as he donned one of the brown coats, "I'm surprised they don't have holes in them.

Ferris sighed. This wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm going to check out the hull," he said, taking out a small flashlight from his pocket as he opened the hatch to the ladder that led down into the heart of the ship, "I'll be downstairs if you need me."

His words went unnoticed as the two frat boys continued to explore the cabin. Hoping to drown out their loud idle chatter, he closed the hatch behind him.

Coming up next: An investigation yields unexpected results
Unread 10-30-2013   #3
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Writing seems pretty good. Will be interesting in seeing where this goes.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2013   #4
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

I'm glad I've your attention. The real question, however, is if I can hold onto it.

----Update the Third----

The hull of the boat was a mess, just as Ferris had expected. It took him a moment to realize that the structure that dominated the room was all the remained of the engine. The walls and surfaces had been turned black by grease and age. The air was humid, stale and smelt vaguely of old gasoline while the metal floor was pocketed with small puddles of what he hoped was water.

"Well, let's see the damage," Ferris muttered, scratching the stubble on his chin as he checked over the remains of the trawler's engine.

A few minutes of investigation revealed that there weren't any holes in the hull, which meant that the boat was technically seaworthy. The engine, on the other hand, was another matter entirely. The parts that hasn't been reduced to a rusty web of scrap were outdated by at least 40 years. Needless to say, the entire machine needed to be replaced if this ship was to move again, which meant spending even more of his own money on something was only his on paper. After all, the whole boat idea wasn't his own, but rather that of the two frat boys who were currently enjoying themselves one floor above him. They'd just dragged him into their venture because they needed his money. Thinking back, he couldn't even remember why he agreed to help them with their plan in the first place.

At that moment something caught his eye. It was a splotch of purple amongst the sea of black that covered the wall. He wasn't sure whether it was the lighting or the color of the paint, but it almost seemed to glow in the darkness. Curious, Ferris walked up to it and brushed away the grime surrounding it with his sleeve.

Underneath the grease was a strange purple painting. Though it was faded in some part, the stylized squid was still perfectly visible. The single eye in the center of the painting was its most interesting feature; Despite having spent who knows how many years covered in grime, it seemed as if it had been painted only hours before.

"What's this doing here," Ferris muttered under his breath, running his free hand over the design.

Click.

Coming Up Next: The plot thickens. The apathy, on the other hand, does not.

Last edited by Rubilax; 11-01-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Unread 11-02-2013   #5
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Interesting still. Again not much to comment on but please keep going.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013   #6
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

Yeah, I know that there isn't much in terms of process going on right now, but it's coming.

----Update the Forth----

"What happened to Ferris?" Larry asked. He had one of the coats Wilson had found draped over his broad shoulders like a cape.

"I dunno," Wilson replied, opening up his backpack and pulling out a six pack of cheap beer. He too was wearing one of the jackets, one that had apparently been tailor fitted for someone as tall and slender as he was. "And I don't care. Want a drink?"

"Hell yeah!" Larry smiled. He easily caught the can that his friend tossed him as sat down in one of the three plastic chairs that encircled the central table. The manual, map and plate clattered to the floor with a single swipe of his thick hands.

-----

"The hell?" Ferris said as he investigated the panel that had just popped out of the wall to reveal a hidden chamber in the bowels of the vessel. He cast his flashlight into the space, and gaped when he saw what it contained. The room was something out a steampunk fantasy, with gleaming brass walls and hard wood floors. A queen sized bed adorned with bronze accents took up a good chunk of the room, leaving just enough room for the rest of the furniture.

It was the exact opposite of what he was expecting to find in a derelict tugboat.

Ferris stepped into this strange room, running his index finger over the wooden desk that just off to the side of the door.

"No dust," he muttered, rubbing his index and thumb together. He quickly flipped through the paper piled on the desk, but found that they were empty. The books weren't of much use either as they were written in what Ferris could only guess was a bastard child of French and Arabic. The inkwell was empty, as was the fountain pen that lay next to it. Directly across from the desk sat the bed, and next to that stood a tall wooden cabinet. There wasn't anything special about it that set it apart from the rest of the objects in the room, and yet Ferris found himself inexplicably drawn towards it.

Just a quick peak, the student told himself as he reached for the brass handle, then I'll go back up.

-----

Somewhere in the depths of the trawler, a bright light sputtered on, bathing the hull of the ship in a bright, purple glow. Without so much as a sound, the ancient metal began to twist and bend as if it was being molded by some unseen force. Flakes of rust rained down from the machinery as the murky water was slowly drained from the trawler's hull.

Coming Up Next: Ferris spies with his little eyes...
Unread 11-06-2013   #7
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

I'm feeling generous this time around, so I'm posting a longer snippet than usual. As always, comments and criticism are strongly encouraged.

----BOOM! UPDATE----

The inside of the cabinet was, like the rest of the cabin, simple and orderly. Half a dozen identical pairs of knee-high black boots sat patiently underneath just as many pairs of black parachute pants and navy blue coats with billowing sleeves that hung from the top of the cabinet. Thick, white stripes delineated the collar and hem of the shirt and a simple badge consisting of two upward-pointing arrows rested on the right breast. Brass buttons held the entire thing together, though Ferris could also make out the outlines of smaller ones hidden in neckline and collar. A brass belt as wide as his palm and a long, black cape hung from hooks imbedded into the cabinet's doors. The ensemble of clothes reminded Ferris of a naval officer's uniform, all prim and proper. But what really stood out to him was how well preserved it all was. Each and every one of the articles of clothing looked as if it had been pressed and cleaned that very morning.

Ferris was too caught up in his investigation to notice the tiny sparks of purple energy that were crackling their way towards the glass oval embedded in the ceiling. A second later, the oval flashed on, blinding the college student as it bathed the room in light.

"Gah!" He exclaimed, nearly jumping out of his skin as pins and needles erupted across it. The sparse coating of body hair that he had spent the past six years cultivating sizzled into nothing under the light's blinding gaze.

A pressure built up behind eyes as they tried to adjust to the light. Ferris dropped his flashlight, shielding his eyes they pushed against their sockets, forcing them to grow in size and shift in slant to match the changing orbs. His irises contracted painfully as melanin was drained out of them, replacing chocolate brown with blue steel.

"Jeezus," Ferris hissed as he opened his new eyes, "What was that about?"

----

"That was weird" Wilson said as he sat down at the table beside his bald friend.

"What's the matter?" Larry asked, rubbing a speck of dirt out of his darkening eyes.

"The lights," Wilson answered, "did they just get a bit brighter?"

"Maybe," Larry replied, taking a swig of his beer, "Why, is there something wrong?"

"Not really," Wilson sighed, "It's just that... I could of sworn that you were hairy a minute ago."

"Naw man" Larry chuckled, "I like my body to match my head."

"Speaking of which, you should probably shave it again," Wilson said, "You've got quite the buzz cut going on there."

"Actually, I've been thinking that I should grow it out," Larry said, rubbing the straight, brown fuzz that crowned his head, "You know, for the ladies."

"Chicks dig long hair," Wilson smirked, motioning to the slowly receding blonde mop that sat on his head.

----

Ferris's new eyes had barely adjusted to the light before a strand of light brown hair fell upon them. He brushed it away, only for several more to take its place.

Wait a sec, he thought as he recognized the locks of hair. Slowly, he reached up to the top of his head and pulled. Without so much as a snag, a handful of hair came out. His eyes widened as he shakily stared at the fuzzy bushel. Ferris let go of the hair and frantically searched his pockets, causing more hair to fall from his head.

"Fuck!" He spat as his search proved fruitless, "I must've left it in the car." Scowling, he scanned the room as his hair continued to decorate the floor. It only took him couple of second to find what he was looking for, tucked away just out of sight. Ferris leaped toward the full-length mirror in a flash, leaving a trail of hair behind him. About midway through his jump, he realized that he had forgotten about the chair that sat in between him and his destination. His foot caught the seat of the chair. Ferris flailed as he flipped forwards and hit the hardwood floor face first.

Coming Up Next:

Last edited by Rubilax; 11-06-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Unread 11-06-2013   #8
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

So far I'm intrigued to see what kind of changes are going to happen, since apparently Ferris is losing hair...is his female self bald or is it going to be replaced by a different set of hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubilax View Post
Half a dozen identical pairs of knee-high black boots sat patiently underneath just as many pairs of black parachute pants that billowy, navy blue coats, similar to the ones upstairs that hung from the top of the cabinet.
Do you mean the parachute pants billowed at the cuff, or the navy blue coats were billowing?

Quote:
"Fuck!" He spat as his search proved fruitless, "I must've left it in the car." Scowling, he scanned the room as his hair continued to decorate the floor. It only took him couple of second to find what he was looking for, tucked away just out of sight.
I'm sure you'll clarify later on, but what is the thing he's digging out of his pocket? I'd assume a comb, but that might not be what you're intending.

That's kinda about it, really. Hope this helps.
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013   #9
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

Good catch on the billowing ordeal. I fixed it up so it should be clearer now.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you in the dark about Ferris's hair problems. Same goes for whatever it was he was looking for in his pocket. It would spoil the story otherwise.

I can, however, say that this isn't an original universe, and that one of the transformations will be into a character from that universe. There's a secret prize if you or anyone else can guess who before the grand reveal.

Thanks for the feedback by the way! I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far and hope that you'll stick around. The fun is just getting started.
Unread 11-11-2013   #10
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

Was away for a couple of days, but I'm back to deliver an extra-large update. Have at it!

UPDATE? UPDATE!

"Did you hear that?" Larry asked, flicking a lock of light brown hair off of his face.

"The thud, right?" Wilson replied as scratched at his military-style buzz cut.

"Yeah," Larry said, turning his head towards the door that led to the tugboat's engine room.

"Hey Ferris," He shouted, "What's going on down there?"

The long-haired man waited a moment for a response, but there was none.

"He probably can't hear you from all the way over here," Wilson suggested.

"I think you're right," Larry sighed, putting his beer down as he pushed himself off the chair, "Might need to get a little closer."

"You do that," Wilson said, settling a little further back into his chair. As his friend made his over to the ladder, Wilson noticed that there was something off about the way Larry was walking, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. It was as if there was a certain sway to his step that hadn't been there before.

Must be the beer, Wilson thought as sipped from his can.

----

"Son of a bitch," Ferris moaned. He slowly got up, nursing his jaw in one hand as he used the offending chair as a support. It didn't feel like he'd fractured anything, but it was sore nonetheless. He hadn't split his lip or broken his nose, so that was a plus.

And it looks like my hair's stopped falling out, he thought as he carefully tugged at a few strands of hair to find that them securely fixed to his scalp. Had he been paying closer attention, Ferris may have found it strange that his hair was trickling past his ears like black licorice.

A new development distracted Ferris before he could notice that his hair was now darker and longer than it had ever been. He hissed as an unbearable pressure suddenly built up behind his front teeth. They felt inflamed and strained, as if some demented dentist was assaulting his mouth with a set of industrial-grade pliers. Ferris opened his mouth and was about to reach in to find the source of the pain when the pressure peaked and released four sharp things into his hand. His expression turned into one of horror when he realized what the bloody objects that had popped out of his mouth were.

Ferris squeaked, letting his teeth fall to the floor. His mind raced to find an explanation, any explanation, for what was happening to him.

Radiation, he thought as he began to hyperventilate, this whole room must be irradiated. That's why I'm losing hair and teeth. That must be why this boat was so cheap. I have to get out of here. I have to get out now!

But before he could so much as make a step towards the exit, the reverberation in his face intensified. Ferris fell to the floor, crying out in pain as his bones began to shift under his skin. He was too busy screaming to notice that the door as it slammed itself shut.

----

The rusted machinery that sat in the hull of the boat was gone, and in its place sat something that was out of steampunk fantasy. Faint beams of light filtered in through the portholes that had materialized in the front and sides of the ship. Tubes snaked their way around brass gears and pistons, which appeared to be ready to move at a moments notice. At the heart of the engine sat a strange, reactor-like furnace that burned with untapped power. The interior of the hull had changed to match the engines, as what had once been dark, damp and rusted was now illuminated, dry and gleaming. The secret panel Ferris had found was been replaced by a hatch, and the grimy emblem was now pristine and proudly displayed in the dead center of the metal door. Even the ladder appeared new and freshly painted

Purple sparks danced around the edges of the room, putting the finishing touches to the brass trimming as they began to repair the other broken, rusted, and otherwise rotted portions of the vessel.

----

If Larry had been paying close enough attention, he may have been able to make out the cries for help before they were shut out by the thickening hull of the ship. Unfortunately for Ferris, the over-muscular frat boy hadn't been listening , so the irony of his efforts were lost on him.

As he reached down towards the hatch, he paused push back his long, wavy hair back over his shoulders. I should cut it someday soon, He thought to himself, it might stop all those weird looks I keep on getting at the gym. There was a slight ripple across his body at this thought, but it went unnoticed.

"Need a hand?" Wilson offered.

"Nah man," Larry replied, stretching his arms out to the side. He ignored the faint sensations that were sinking into his expansive muscles as he grasped the hatch's handle in both hands. Just as he was about to rip the hatch open, he was overcome by a sudden weakness, as if all the strength in his body was being sapped out by some unknown force. If he had been paying more attention to his body, he may have noticed that his rock hard abs and bowling-ball biceps were melting away into smooth flab. His legs and back lost almost all of their definition and his neck thinned dramatically. Within seconds the evidence of countless afternoons spent in the gym were wiped from his body and his mind. Wilson's eyes glazed over for a moment, which was just enough time to prevent him from seeing his friend suddenly swell up in size before deflating. Larry lost new-found fat at a rate that would make dieticians foam at the mouth. His clothes, which had been struggling mere moments ago to contain his girth, shrunk down just as quickly to accommodate Larry's new build.

Of course, neither of the two young men in the room noticed this. After all, what was there to notice? Larry had always been the sort of person who refused to go the gym no matter how much his friends and family tried to coax him otherwise. Any "unnecessary exercise" was, in his opinion, to be avoided like the plague. Plus, it took away from time he could be spending getting plastered.

Ignorant of the fact that he had lost well over half of his body weight, Larry pulled on the hatch. When it refused to budge, he pulled harder, straining his increasingly scrawny arms. After a few, fruitless seconds, he gave up.

"It's not moving," a red-faced Larry said, "Ferris must've locked it on his way down."

"Or maybe you're just too weak to open it?" Wilson asked smugly.

"What, you don't believe me?" Larry huffed as he stepped away from the hatch, "be my guest."

"Relax dude," Wilson chuckled, "I'll take your word for it. 'Sides, if Ferris wants to be left alone, so be it."

Coming Up Next: Ferris gets boned *Bu-dum-Tss*

Last edited by Rubilax; 11-11-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Unread 11-11-2013   #11
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Ah so the hair was being replaced, just as I kinda expected. The object in his pocket is still a mystery. Now to point out some confusing passages...

Quote:
The secret Panel Ferris had been replaced by a hatch, and the grimy emblem was now pristine and proudly displayed in the dead center of the metal door.
I think you mean 'the secret panel Ferris had found was replaced by a hatch.'

Quote:
Larry replied, stretching his arms out to the side. He ignored the faint sensations that were sinking into his expansive muscles as he grasped the hatch's handle in both hands. Just as he was about to rip the hatch open, he was overcome by a sudden weakness, as if all the strength in his body was being sapped out by some unknown force. If he had been paying more attention to his body, he may have noticed that his rock hard abs and bowling-ball biceps were melting away into smooth flab. His legs and back lost almost all of their definition and his neck thinned dramatically. Within seconds the evidence of countless afternoons spent in the gym were wiped from his body and his mind. Wilson's eyes glazed over for a moment, which was just enough time to prevent him from seeing his friend suddenly swell up in his size before deflating. Larry lost new-found fat at a rate that would make dieticians foam at the mouth. His clothes, which had been struggling mere moments ago to contain his girth, shrunk down just as quickly to accommodate Larry's new build.
I wasn't sure if anything was happening to Wilson other than the fact his eyes had to glaze over to prevent him seeing the changes. And how was Larry(?) expanding BEFORE shrinking exactly? Did you mean his body was tense and then deflated?

Otherwise, keep up the good work. I am guessing this is another video game based tg, but I'd have no idea what game you'd be referencing (not being a gamer and all).
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2013   #12
Rubilax
The Demon Of Carnage

Thanks for that. I cleaned those passages that you mentioned so that they make more sense now.

Wilson has been undergoing some changes of his own, they're just taking him down a very different path than Larry. I think that my wording was a bit poor in that section as the point I was trying to get across was that Larry's changes occurred in a very short span of time. Not quite a blink of an eye, but no longer than two or three seconds. I could have had a speck of dust fall in Wilson's eye, but that would have just been silly and it wouldn't fit into the goals of the transformations.

Depending on your views towards such things, the following may or may not be considered spoilers

The transformations that each of the three young men are going through reflect on themselves. Larry and Wilson are used to being at the center of attention and getting exactly what they want, so their transformations are quick but subdued, taking advantage of any lapse in concentration in order to change them. Otherwise they'd presumably freak out over what's happening to them, as they would have no idea how to turn this situation to their advantage. Their transformation is subtle because it tricks them into accepting what is happening to them as the norm

Ferris, on the other hand, has been overlooked and taken advantage of for most of his life, being forced to do things that he doesn't want. While he isn't naive, he isn't fully cognizant of his submissiveness for reasons that will be touched upon later in the text. Suffice to say his transformation is the most violent of the three and occurs in ways that will force him to be fully aware of what is happening to him because as it wants him to reject it, even if the act would be solely a symbolic one.

End of insignificant spoilers

And no, it's not based on a video game. At least not directly. It makes sense in the context, but to reveal the context would consist of spoilers. That's all I'm going to say on that matter for the time being.

Also, the secret prize I mentioned is still up for grabs. If you or anyone else wants it, guess away.