free hit counters
New TG Clip From Taylor - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-14-2012   #1
Rei-Lin
Process Master

New TG Clip From Taylor

Billy Bob`s Gender Adventure Price: $18.00
Billy Bob the janitor decides to sample some pills he finds while he`s cleaning up a doctor`s office. His penis retracts, his breasts expand, his hair grows long & his body becomes that of an Asian girl.

You may or may not know but this is the second TG clip Taylor has done this year the second being Gender Payback starring Alura Jensen. My two cents? Good clip overall. TG is a rare thing these days but this one is one of the best ones Taylor and crew have done so far. Of course it helps that the girl is played by Mika Tan! She's such a sweetie! And a good actress. She even mimics the guy's Suthern' accent so you retain a good sense that it's still the guy but turned into a woman. The actual transformation is done pretty well, and of course there's a few new effects going on in this one that shows that they're trying to push themselves bit by bit with each clip.

In this one, his penis shrinks which is a nice touch. The hair growth is handled well as it seems as though it's pushing from underneath the guy's hat in smaller pieces rather than as giant mats of hair. There's even an Adam's apple shrink in there, which I've never seen outside of a few CG TG videos. And yes there's definitely some breast growth which is handled just as they usual do it, so no real complaints there. It seems to happen in stages and they never get too big, which is to say, they seem to match Mika's breast size instead of going super huge then suddenly they're not as big once they're out of the shirt.

Overall, I gotta give the clip a great 9 out of 10 stars. Mika really pulls off the effect nicely and having her do that voice must have been hilarious to watch. These clips get better and better guys, so if you're a fan of TG and haven't checked out this one or Gender Payback, I'd recommend both. Great job again Taylor and crew! <3!
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012   #2
Choppy
Enchanter

Re: New TG Clip From Taylor

Can you provide a link Plz

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012   #3
Yugo
Voyeur

just look for taylor clips on BE section. as soon as u click it, it takes u to the tg vid.
Unread 06-15-2012   #4
Goldendawn
3D Comic Beginner

Hi - do any of you know if there is mind control/mind alteration in any of their TG stuff - I am pretty much limited for cash - but interested if Mind Alteration is in them.
Unread 06-15-2012   #5
Leonides
Process Fan

I don't think so. However, I do recommend these videos. They are well-made and the actresses generally do very serviceable jobs.
Leonides is offline   Reply With Quote