free hit counters
I'm back! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-06-2013   #1
trampy-hime
Process Fan

I'm back!

hey guys! I'm back from a crazy long break because school has been insane! I've started posted again on DeviArt and I was looking for feedback. I've been playing with a more anime style for faces since I've been missing my anime roots. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg may_at_the_beach__by_trampy_hime-d648x2j.jpg (158.7 KB, 693 views)
Unread 05-06-2013   #2
tsokei
Process Fanatic

Re: I'm back!

Welcome back!
Feedback: Lots to love here, not much to complain about. Great lineart, character depth, style, and coloring. The only thing I can nitpick here is something feels a little off with her expression- but not enough to detract from the piece. Thank you for sharing!

Edit: Oh I know why it feels off- I see May's outfit but not May's face. Maybe lighter/fewer lines on the nose when doing familiar anime characters?
tsokei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013   #3
trampy-hime
Process Fan

Thank you! I've gotten notes on my noses before so I can work on that.
Unread 05-06-2013   #4
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Huzzah! Starting to wonder what had happened. Also, saw the post on deviant art. May I suggest coming up with more OCs instead of drawing fan art? That way you don't get as many haters complaining about oversized boobs and such.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #5
Marmalade-Beat
Childhood Corruptor Lv.9

Well might as well congratulate ya here too. Welcome back!

Oh, and to get away from the DA drama, here's some constructive stuff.

- I can see the complaints about the face, its trailing off in the cheeks a little on her right/our left side, the eyes are asymmetrical and a bit doll-like.
Try coloring in a deeper blue soft spot in the center and giving off more reflection to light, in short, more contrast, more fun like so.
http://gyazo.com/dc1cd7d425b1de4204a936c3b99a5393

- Her chest is a bit high for her tall torso and one boob is bigger than the other, which waist itself I'd shorten or make her hips really flare out and start higher on her body to balance out.

- Her lips could be plumper on top, right now, the heavy inking gives her a small lustful panting look than a cute raspberry like I think you were going with.

EDIT: I would/will redline it but my tablet broke so I'm getting said monoprice tablet myself.

Overall, its a nice return piece and I like your semi-realistic anime attempts, but your anatomy is still a work in progress!

Also for faces, I think you should simplify your shadows a bit. Just doing the hair, sides of the jawline and a little triangle on the unexposed side of the nose is fine.

EDIT 2: Ahh got deleted off DA, same with the commission.

Last edited by Marmalade-Beat; 05-07-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Marmalade-Beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #6
trampy-hime
Process Fan

So... My entire page pretty much has been deleted since I woke up. I'm not really sure what to do except that think this is more then a little unfair.
Unread 05-07-2013   #7
Marmalade-Beat
Childhood Corruptor Lv.9

Well.....the weird thing is that Dawn and the first May that are actually purely sexual are still there.
Unread 05-07-2013   #8
trampy-hime
Process Fan

Yeah, I know. I really don't understand why my shit which is incredibly tame in comparison ALL OF DEVIANTART is being shut down. I feel like I'm getting arrested for jaywalking when there's a fucking riot going on accross the street.

Last edited by trampy-hime; 05-07-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Too tired for words apparently
trampy-hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #9
Marmalade-Beat
Childhood Corruptor Lv.9

Who even KNOWS? I advertised a friend months who has a giant breasted 9 year old OC but he's fine and dandy for an entire year with her best friend sucking on her tits and giving middle schoolers big breasts still being on his gallery.
Well that's just how DA's random moral code is.
Also message me when you can!
Unread 05-07-2013   #10
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Don't let it get to you, dA is an entirely silly place as far as uploading remotely edgy pictures goes. Most artists have long since moved on to creating a blogspot, wordpress, tumblr, or some other form of personal site. Some have moved to hentai-foundry.com, and others have gone to furaffinity.net (even if they don't do furry work), and some being really good at japanese have gone to pixiv.

Really, there are lots of better places to show off BE stuff that don't bitch even half as much as dA users tend to.

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013   #11
trampy-hime
Process Fan

I didn't realize there was much of a BE community on tumblr because I might move over there. For I think I'm going to repost and call all my May stuff Shmay or something since that seemed to be the issue.
Unread 05-07-2013   #12
Marmalade-Beat
Childhood Corruptor Lv.9

You can also go for Bandanna Girl, and her Japanese name Haruka.
Also use possible thumbnails and junk to hide content. Even when its her normal age being sexualized, going a roundabout way promotes less notice. Also the more obscure the character or variation of the character, the less people actually care.
Like Miku's and Ash's normal looks get banned but the bimbo Miku Append and stuff like Mayl from Battle Network & that Starforce sequence where it is a dang middle schooler turning into a blond superwoman with a giant lengthy clit stay.

Making a "Ask" list on tumblr also gives you plenty of interest. People loooove learning character development through suggestions and questions.

Tags
oppai, pokemon