free hit counters
Bigger is better - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-26-2014   #1
Overgrowingassets
Sir Purple

Post Bigger is better

I felt like this forum need a baseless thread for people to just talk about expansion. You know, what they like, who they want to see expanded. that kind of stuff. I posted it in the BE section because I am more of a boobs and butt man myself. What about you guys? Are you a top heavy hunter or a Junkie for the Trunkie?
Unread 12-26-2014   #2
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Bigger is better

Both BE & hourglass expansions are excellent, and among my favorite transformations in general.

<.<
>.>

I'm suspicious of this thread... conversation topics have not fared well in the past... I remember the BE physics thread turned aggressive very quickly...

So.... GOOD LUCK!
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2014   #3
KrabbiPatty
Process Fan

I love breast implants, and more so I have a fetish for popping.

I'm not a fan of 'magic' stuff, it strikes me as far to whimsical, lol. I also prefer when the breasts are somewhere within the realm of physics, not a huge fan of "tits as big as mars" or the like, mainly for the same reason.
KrabbiPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #4
Overgrowingassets
Sir Purple

In terms of Expansion art, Plant-sized just isn't as sexy. It's the constant expansion that really gives it the appeal. And I guess the popping fetish is actually quite understandable. Although for me it's clothes. I find it quite interesting when the clothes get tighter and tighter as she grows more and more.
Unread 12-27-2014   #5
epilogo
Be seeker

Be is the best!

The heaven is when they become bigger during sex, I don't like implants but also I don't care: big is just awsome.
Unread 12-27-2014   #6
Overgrowingassets
Sir Purple

Can't argue with you there man. Bigger is always better in this case. And sex just adds to it.
Unread 12-27-2014   #7
tsokei
Process Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by epilogo View Post
Be is the best!

The heaven is when they become bigger during sex, I don't like implants but also I don't care: big is just awsome.
My thoughts exactly, though I'd throw in that I personally enjoy giantess growth with it too.
tsokei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #8
MayaOsaka
Lurker

I'll give some depth here, so those who are easily bored; beware!

I don't like depictions of active sex, at least when it is related to BE. I also like to have limits in size unless the point of the expansion is to embarrass or cause the woman to feel powerless as she can no longer move in her own power. So anything that goes far beyond the size of head just won't work well.

Another thing that I prefer and would like to see more are slow expansions. Many comics tend to scope to just few seconds or minutes. When the scope goes into hours or even days then there will be more "normal" sizes in the expansion, and the possibility that the girl tries to workaround the sudden issue she has. Issues like need to buy more bras until the sizes get so large that she can't afford them. And how she needs to avoid meeting people she knows if she doesn't want them to know that she has grown so noticeably.

Slow growth also makes it much more likely that clothes will be tight multiple times; maybe even leading into situation where the girl doesn't care anymore and just lets the boobs grow and avoiding buying a new bra by loosening the straps until her nipples won't fit in. Wrong size bras tend to give far better cleavage and "damn she's big" factor than proper size bra (just look at Christina Hendricks: she wears too small cup size all the time to give "The Christina Hendricks" look).

Boob stealing is great as well. Manyuu Hikenchou works great even if it fails occasionally. I was a bit disappointed in the scene where she beats five or so busty girls getting super big suddenly in just few drawn frames. This scene would've worked so much better if it all happened one girl at a time with multiple expansions.

One thing where I tend to go against the majority (as it seems) is that I prefer short girls. It is quite rare to see a female older than teens being expanded and keep her height. Being short limits a person's life quite a bit and when you add in some BE and hips getting wide it makes movement more cumbersome. Suddenly there will be issues of boobs getting into way when climbing up on a chair to get something from a higher shelf or no longer fitting through those previously narrow paths that short and thin people can use that bigger people just don't even consider trying.

Thinking things like this also cross my mind into ideas I haven't really seen implemented in any form. For example I think there have been no comic in where the protagonist suddenly has a BE going on and where nobody pays attention to it. As if everyone would think it is perfectly normal that someone has a BE and all the related issues that there are when boobs are suddenly growing, but you need to keep doing the things you were about to do anyway.

In short I think I want to see more variety, quality and some form of realism. It is lot to ask for and it probably is a result of years of interest on BE. But I hope this works as an interesting read.
MayaOsaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #9
Ilovebe
Frequent Poster

This is an excellent discussion. Personally, I'm a fan of nonconsenual expansion (I generally prefer all process-related stuff to be NC). I wouldn't say I have size limits per se, but I think that giving a female house-sized breasts should serve some sort of plot purpose, such as immobilizing an antagonist or showing that the person in control of the power to expand females' chests has gone over the moral event horizon.

And yes, clothes tightening and bursting is always desirable. However, I've been recently really appreciating the more "industrial" expansion themes explored by artists such as Synthean and Umbrafox, where the person is already naked before process. Sometimes, if the trigger or mcguffin is something like injection into the nipples or a machine the interfaces with the breasts, it just makes much more plot sense for the chest to be bare beforehand.
Ilovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2014   #10
Overgrowingassets
Sir Purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayaOsaka View Post
I'll give some depth here, so those who are easily bored; beware!

I don't like depictions of active sex, at least when it is related to BE. I also like to have limits in size unless the point of the expansion is to embarrass or cause the woman to feel powerless as she can no longer move in her own power. So anything that goes far beyond the size of head just won't work well.

Another thing that I prefer and would like to see more are slow expansions. Many comics tend to scope to just few seconds or minutes. When the scope goes into hours or even days then there will be more "normal" sizes in the expansion, and the possibility that the girl tries to workaround the sudden issue she has. Issues like need to buy more bras until the sizes get so large that she can't afford them. And how she needs to avoid meeting people she knows if she doesn't want them to know that she has grown so noticeably.

Slow growth also makes it much more likely that clothes will be tight multiple times; maybe even leading into situation where the girl doesn't care anymore and just lets the boobs grow and avoiding buying a new bra by loosening the straps until her nipples won't fit in. Wrong size bras tend to give far better cleavage and "damn she's big" factor than proper size bra (just look at Christina Hendricks: she wears too small cup size all the time to give "The Christina Hendricks" look).

Boob stealing is great as well. Manyuu Hikenchou works great even if it fails occasionally. I was a bit disappointed in the scene where she beats five or so busty girls getting super big suddenly in just few drawn frames. This scene would've worked so much better if it all happened one girl at a time with multiple expansions.

One thing where I tend to go against the majority (as it seems) is that I prefer short girls. It is quite rare to see a female older than teens being expanded and keep her height. Being short limits a person's life quite a bit and when you add in some BE and hips getting wide it makes movement more cumbersome. Suddenly there will be issues of boobs getting into way when climbing up on a chair to get something from a higher shelf or no longer fitting through those previously narrow paths that short and thin people can use that bigger people just don't even consider trying.

Thinking things like this also cross my mind into ideas I haven't really seen implemented in any form. For example I think there have been no comic in where the protagonist suddenly has a BE going on and where nobody pays attention to it. As if everyone would think it is perfectly normal that someone has a BE and all the related issues that there are when boobs are suddenly growing, but you need to keep doing the things you were about to do anyway.

In short I think I want to see more variety, quality and some form of realism. It is lot to ask for and it probably is a result of years of interest on BE. But I hope this works as an interesting read.
I like the way you think. It is true I do always say 'bigger is better', but what you say is also there as to the point where there needs to be some sort of plot and pace to the expansion. You just can't rapidly expand a girl, it would throw her into a state of "WFT is going on?" instead of "WTF IS GOING ON!?!" There needs to be time to play the reactions.
Unread 12-27-2014   #11
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

I do prefer my expansion very much along the terms that MayaOsaka describes(minus short chicks, I've got a thing for the tall ladies). I prefer when the expansion stays much more in the realm of... Well I'll say mobility since realism is a little flimsy of a range. What I mean is I mostly go with beachball size as the limit. I really like varied self controlled expansion.
Unread 12-28-2014   #12
daakuhakushaku
Process Fan

I like both fast and slow expansion, but I'll agree that there's not enough slow. The one thing that isn't so great is instant stuff, since those are usually just gags, but I think that's a pretty common opinion around here.

Over time my tastes in BE have skewed heavily toward any situation where the subject enjoys the end result, so consensual expansion is what I lean toward. My favorite scenario is a girl who specifically wants larger breasts to get her wish along with a huge confidence boost-- so characters like Lina Inverse, or other 'pettanko' types who are characterized by their envy of busty characters, are great subjects. However they're rarely given the BE treatment since most of the time being flat is considered an essential schtick.

Just once I'd love to see some sort of anime or manga play out where the downtrodden flat-chested character gets to slowly become the bustiest character without reverting, leading to interesting role reversals and such. I'm a big fan of the mini-power trip, and in more sex-oriented works, it's great when the subjects quickly learn to use their new assets to their advantage, overwhelming some hapless victim...with sexiness. My favorite BE story (though technically also a mini-GTS story) is "Compounding Interest" by Hunter S. Creek, which is about a scrawny, shy little girl who slowly wins over the narrator over the course of a year or so while growing and becoming more and more confident.

Also I think I'm in a bit of a minority in this forum when I say that I'm fine with artificial augmentation/ implants, particularly (surprise) expanders. Injecting more saline into an expandable implant is literally the closest thing the real world has to self-controlled breast expansion (in fact that's exactly what it is), so there's that.

I don't have the skills necessary for this, but one day I think it'd be really cool to see a visual-novel style game or RPG where you actually play as a girl who's out to get larger breasts through whatever means necessary. Or perhaps you'd play as the friend/boyfriend/girlfriend trying to help, but either way it could have a lot of those 'realistic' little bits that MayaOsaka was describing. I don't think there's ever been a straight BE-centric game that did the slow burn like that.
daakuhakushaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breasts, butt, general