free hit counters
Evil conversion Disscusion Thread - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-25-2008   #1
Bee82

Question Evil conversion Disscusion Thread

about the Evil TFs Thred

After a little disscusion with Ilparazzo I decided to start this thred so we can keep the Evil conversion Thred mainly content oriented.

I've noticed recently that their seems to be some confusion as to waht is a evil tf. most seem to focus on visual changes of coure this is expected becouse the web is mainley a visual media. But to me what makes a evial tf is the mental change that gose with it.

Becouse I and a few others would like to find out more of what the other viewers of the Evil conversion Thred think I decided (after a little disscusion with Ilparazzo) to start this thred so we can keep the Evil conversion Thred mainly content oriented.

So to start things off...

I don't want to rant to much but I see postes like these "all that really changes is the look on their face" or "unless you include ordinary brainwashing or mind control" and I don't meen to put thes people down as that in a way they do make a point. but I can't help but think their missing something hear. should not both the above statments be considered acceptable. While others would label evil TF under werewolves and zombification wich while not my cup of tea, have a valid point as well.
Unread 03-26-2008   #2
drhobo67
Lurker

Re: Evil conversion Disscusion Thred

I would say it has to have at least some physical aspect; eyes, teeth, nails/claws. Otherwise its just mind control.
drhobo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008   #3
rick404
Meddler

I definitely prefer some aspect of a physical change as mentioned, however, the main key is personality change where the character is acting independently out of their own (altered) free-will.

So figure a few examples...
Innocent to Wanton/Lustful
Noble Heroic to Power-hunger killer or Righteous to Demonic.

To me this aspect goes beyond simply mind control and brainwashing.

Mind control often uses some form of external device be it a spell or machine that forces the character to act according to the will or the operator. So the character isn't really acting on their own.

Brainwashing is like training, or simply making a character identify with the captor, and is often connected with some sort of reward or punishment. Which doesn't strike me as total free-will.

So going for simply a change from 'good' personality to an 'evil' one simply a change in the characters expression, clothing, or action is enough to satisfy. Such as the 'naughty look' used by Crooked Navel, Snowolfyue, or in the Yame no Koe games.

However, in order to really make it work you need an established character, a detailed process, and typically a reaction of the changed character and her former comrades.

Body modification TF of course make it all the more entertaining adding a more dramatic contrast to the before and after.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008   #4
Bee82

Thumbs up Re: Evil conversion Disscusion Thred

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
I definitely prefer some aspect of a physical change as mentioned, however, the main key is personality change where the character is acting independently out of their own (altered) free-will.

So figure a few examples...
Innocent to Wanton/Lustful
Noble Heroic to Power-hunger killer or Righteous to Demonic.

To me this aspect goes beyond simply mind control and brainwashing.

Mind control often uses some form of external device be it a spell or machine that forces the character to act according to the will or the operator. So the character isn't really acting on their own.

Brainwashing is like training, or simply making a character identify with the captor, and is often connected with some sort of reward or punishment. Which doesn't strike me as total free-will.

So going for simply a change from 'good' personality to an 'evil' one simply a change in the characters expression, clothing, or action is enough to satisfy. Such as the 'naughty look' used by Crooked Navel, Snowolfyue, or in the Yame no Koe games.

However, in order to really make it work you need an established character, a detailed process, and typically a reaction of the changed character and her former comrades.

Body modification TF of course make it all the more entertaining adding a more dramatic contrast to the before and after.
I would have to agree with you with but let me pose this question. In meny Hentai manga of video their is the re occuring them of the inocent who is forced to comit acts that they would never do normaly. Some seem to embrace the experience right from the start and their whole pesonality seems to change. Althow this is usully this is just sexual I have seen more then a few Eval Transformations this way. Now that all that has been said, I would consider this a form of Brainwashing even thow no punishment or reward was given. But I am curious how you or othors would imterprit it.
Unread 03-26-2008   #5
rick404
Meddler

A lot of that would depend on the context. Some doujin or h-manga simply seem to believe that every woman is a closet nymphomaniac and only needs to be forced upon to unleash some sort of insatiable sexual desire...Or simply have their wills broken through the act.

Others involve some sort of drug or aphrodisiacs that have mind-bending results. These certainly can be valid conversions...though conversion to sexual maniac isn't always the same as a conversion to some sort of dark side or evil.

Just about every hentai evil conversion stuff happens through some form of sex or rape. There are a lot of gray areas where this stuff tends to blend together.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008   #6
Bee82

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
A lot of that would depend on the context. Some doujin or h-manga simply seem to believe that every woman is a closet nymphomaniac and only needs to be forced upon to unleash some sort of insatiable sexual desire...Or simply have their wills broken through the act.

Others involve some sort of drug or aphrodisiacs that have mind-bending results. These certainly can be valid conversions...though conversion to sexual maniac isn't always the same as a conversion to some sort of dark side or evil.

Just about every hentai evil conversion stuff happens through some form of sex or rape. There are a lot of gray areas where this stuff tends to blend together.
Isn't that the truth. Iv'e seen less gray areas on a battleship. But I would think that if out side stimulis is used such as aphrodisiacs or mind-bending drugs is more mind controle then brainwashing.
Unread 03-27-2008   #7
Long John Silvers

Yar, crack-whores be considered evil in most areas.

Why don't we be givin' random anime lassies crack-cocaine, and be watchin' them turn into societal evil?
Unread 03-28-2008   #8
Mitchell
Process Disciple

I have to say that, for this thread, the presence of drugs/rape, despite not being something I support or like, is part of the basic idea.

As for physical transformation...definitely 'evil eyes', 'claws, fangs, futa, etc.'

Also, at the least, HUGE outfit change.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008   #9
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long John Silvers View Post
Yar, crack-whores be considered evil in most areas.

Why don't we be givin' random anime lassies crack-cocaine, and be watchin' them turn into societal evil?
Hmm...sounds like a plan, cap'n! Let's go out and find us some people to dope up!
no, not really.

Well, we have "forceful persuasion" (a little "push" in the "right" direction), drugs, and mind control.
How about desperation/submission?
They are fully aware of the consequence yet they are still willing to turn their back on the path of light to achieve a certain goal, regardless of the consequence.
On the other hand, their willpower is not strong enough to withstand the psychological/physical onslaught of their captor, allowing them to be an easier target over time.

For the record, an "evil appearance" doesn't always make an evil character (It just makes it easier to identify most of 'em).
Sometimes, only their ideals and beliefs change.
With that in mind, can it not be said that Big Boss' fall from grace (MGS3, MPO, MG1-2) was an evil conversion?
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2008   #10
Bee82

[QUOTE=no-name;153897]
How about desperation/submission?
They are fully aware of the consequence yet they are still willing to turn their back on the path of light to achieve a certain goal, regardless of the consequence.
QUOTE]

That is a them I love and wish I could find more often however it seems to be almoste exclusive to males in anime and manga. The fist one that comes to mind is the Marvle's Punisher and the best would be Wufei from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz. He right out states that he will put an end to the ceation of more solders like them (the gundam pilots) even if hemust become eavl itslef to do so. And I know that the theam has appered several times in the various gundam series as wll as many video games,but once agan thes are all almost male exclusive. Possabley becouse this makes them seem more like a tragic hero then eval.

P.S. I pesonley dislike mental transformations via drugs. In my line of work I see far to much drug abuse as it is.
Unread 03-29-2008   #11
Mitchell
Process Disciple

The problem with becomming evil as part of a greater cause, is that it ALWAYS backfires in the end.

The closest person to ever get it was V from the V for Vendetta comic, and even he commited suicide as part of his plan. (Only to be reborn...)
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2008   #12
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
The problem with becomming evil as part of a greater cause, is that it ALWAYS backfires in the end.
That's what the mass media shoves down peoples throat, thank goodness most artists working in this fandom dont work that way.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote