free hit counters
A Mystery from the 90's?... - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-24-2012   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Question A Mystery from the 90's?...

Hi there,

I am here today with a little curiosity which may stir some interest or memory, but which will need some explanation in light of lacking other information.

Recently, I was browsing http://www.wakachan.org/ when I happened upon a thread in a sub-board in which a poster was trying to put a title or name to a picture.

The pic below for others perusal was, in the original uploader's opinion, part of a Japan only computer game in which we find a highschool student and her more uninhibited, instinctive cat like alter-ego; implying a possible magical transformation between states though, far from definite .

With little to really go on regarding the pic and its depictions, I upload it here; curious as to if anyone may recognise, however vaguely, the game, characters or scenario of what seems like a interesting idea .

Thanks,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2012   #2
Kyril
Nobody

Re: A Mystery from the 90's?...

I've got a few more images, but nothing with any other characters, and they came from 2chan so the filenames are useless for IDing.
Kyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012   #3
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyril View Post
I've got a few more images, but nothing with any other characters, and they came from 2chan so the filenames are useless for IDing.
It could help jog our memories. We just need to find one that has a distinct style.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012   #4
Kyril
Nobody

Here you go. Jogging anything?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1277580376367 copy.jpg (323.7 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 1277580413715 copy.jpg (289.7 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 1277580457563 copy.jpg (324.5 KB, 85 views)
Kyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2012   #5
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Hi again,

Thank you all who have considered this, and my gratitude to Kyril for posting his own cache of this material .

Hmm...considering these three pics below, it remains interesting if still enigmatic.

We seem to have confirmation of a transformation: her original persona, a change and her more feline alter-ego. Though this seems to confirm that a change does take place, we cannot seem to be sure what kind it specifically is. Wither directly physical and mental, fusion or some kind of symbiosis/possession.

Still, it remains an intriguing subject; more so if there can be found further information regarding the name of the franchise or the characters depicted .

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote