free hit counters
My new book Tales from the green couch - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-31-2009   #1
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

Smile My new book Tales from the green couch

Here's a little message to tell you i published a book it kind of falls in all categories so i'm putting it here it's called Tales From the Green Couch and if you're interested here's a link to it http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=12737478

thanks in advance for those who have look "Conrad Lee

Last edited by shadow4755; 01-03-2010 at 10:05 AM. Reason: fo those who have questions conscerning post
shadow4755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2010   #2
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

Re: My new book Tales from the green couch

"here's a little summary of the stories for those who have questions (thanks for the sugguestion icolan"

1. Jacking In: a female to female possession using device to see if her man and his female friend are doing more than just “hanging out”
2. Caller Lost a female to female upload involving two girls the present girlfriend becoming the ex girlfriend to see if her man is cheating(one scene of tg)
3. Being The Enemy : A blundered wish forces Tara Jones to become something she never wanted to be “The other woman”
4. Getting a Head: Trying to spice up her love life with her boyfriend Terri buys a strange collar that allows her to swap her head onto another body , things begin to get interesting when he borrows the collar (one scene of tg)
5. Photoshop fo’ dummies : Myra the jealous other woman wants a way to be the love of her man’s life and with the aid of a strange photo shop program she gets just that much to her displeasure. (contains a tg scene)
6. Wish Stone : A chez Jenn story: wanting something a little different Karen visits Chez Jenn where anything can happen
7. Jason’s Sister: Despising his stuck up sister Jason decides to use his new found powers to make her life a living hell and all his fantasies come true
8. A Day in the Life : A jealous best friend decides to try out her friends life for a day with the aid of a bottle of strange pills
9. Dancing with Destiny : Tired of his boring humdrum life Martin decides to try being his wife Tara for a change with the aid of a potion sent to him by a friend , things get very interesting when he doesn’t follow the rules of the potion.(two scenes of tg)
Unread 11-21-2010   #3
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

Ok here's the latest just published a new book it's a sequel to the one in the post and is called Return of the Green Couch have a look if you happened to like the first one http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=12737478
Unread 11-21-2010   #4
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

here's a little synopsis of each story

1. LIVING DOLL – A man buys a lifelike mechanical woman from the famed store chez jenn and ends up getting more than he expected (F2F, M2F,)

2. LIVING VICARIOUSLY – A sequel to Photoshop fo’ dummies we now follow the adventures of Stephanie Lauder as she uses a new device to her advantage (F2F,M2M,M2F)

3. STAR STRUCK- Feeling that the acting world is handing her rival everything Melissa decides to try a new perspective with the aid of a Chez Jenn device called the Auto Surgeon (F2F)

4. CONTROL FREAK – Suspicious Shane always wants to know what his girlfriend Amanda is up to, meeting “The Guy” in a parking lot might just give him more than he asked for (MC,M2F, F2F, and M2M)

5. TRADING FACES – After finding a strange store named Chez Jenn has opened in the store she works Allie gets a new perspective as well as a new face. (F2F) Authored by Toxic Allie

6. MARCY’S WISH – In this spin off from living doll Marcy steel helps her would be boyfriend Jason get what he wants with the aid of a wish stone but does he actually get his wish?(M2F, F2F, Body part swap)

7. RETURN OF THE AUTO SURGEON – Doormat to a rich heiress Tom finds a way to lighten up the mood of his unpleasant wife. (F2F)

8. BOTTLE OF DREAMS – Brittany is your typical housewife until a shopping trip with her sister Sharon makes a new woman out of her. (F2F, M2F,F2M, Mother/Son swap)

Last edited by shadow4755; 11-23-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Unread 04-01-2012   #5
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

Unread 04-01-2012   #6
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

second book Return of the Green couch
Unread 04-01-2012   #7
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

And there is a third on it's way I have named it Revenge of the Green Couch "Kathisophobia", it will contain m2f. bodyswap,f2f(of course) and transformation hope you will have a look; there is no set release date as I am still working on it and it's eight chapters thus far

Last edited by shadow4755; 04-01-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Unread 05-18-2012   #8
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

Have published the third book today 5-18-12 just letting everyone know

http://www.lulu.com/shop/conrad-lee/...-20131346.html
Unread 05-19-2012   #9
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

Since LuLu seems to be taking their sweet time producing a downloadable ie PDF copy of my latest Green couch book I will now take the matter into my own hands ,after a bit of trial and error there are now pdf and epub copies of the book on LuLu hope you enjoy

Last edited by shadow4755; 05-20-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Unread 05-20-2012   #10
shadow4755
Lamont Cranston

Okay I did it before so I'm doing it again here are the chapters and descriptions as well as categories of the third book Revenge of the Green Couch Kathisophobia!!!...

enjoy-

IT BECOMES A PART OF YOU-amateur inventor Carl Warner invents two serums to get what he wants(bodypart swap body possession, primarily m/f)

THREE BOTTLES- Three tales of the Bottle of Dreams- (F2F, M2f)

AMANDA- The adventures of Living Doll Amanda(F2f)

HIDDEN INSIDE- A servant gets even with her wicked mistress with the help of chez Jenn (F2f)

SECRET LOVERS- A sequel to Control freak (M2f, F2f, M2M)

LIFE AS A BITCH- a new chez jenn item called heart's desire comes into play(F2F possession, Female/ Dog Bodyswap)

THE EXTRA ROOM- Michelle finds a living doll while exploring the extra room of her new home.

THE LOANER- A sequel to Jacking In (F2F possession)

MOTHER’S DAY- An end to the battle between mother and daughter in law as to who the lady of the house really is(F2F Bodyswap)

A DREAM COME TRUE- Tim's Inventor father inadvertantly gives him a way to make his fantasies a reality (M2M, M2F)

DREAM LOVER- Danielle finds a way to give her boyfriend his fantasies(F2f)

HAVING YOUR CAKE- The Auto-Surgeon returns and ends up in the hands of Logan who uses it to his advantage (M2F transformation, Bodyswap)

P.S they are now avaliable for download on LuLu thanks mostly to me forgive the covers they were being fun about pixel sizes

Last edited by shadow4755; 05-20-2012 at 02:40 PM.