free hit counters
Wobbu Writes: A Proper Belle, Conversion, and The Treasury of the Sphinx - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-04-2012   #1
wobbuvahi
what is this

Wobbu Writes (updated 1/27): Gargoyle TF, aquatic TF

I've done some other work in the mean time since I first posted this, mostly in one big batch over winter break. I took a break to get back into school, but now that things are going steady, I've had time to write. Here are two stories that I just wrote over the weekend:

Storm and Stone: Human to gargoyle TF. A bit shorter than my usual stuff, but I put a bit more work into the style.

Belong to the Sea: Human to...aquatic canid amphibian-type creature.

Both stories are attached below as well, and as always, whatever feedback you can give will be more than appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by October 4, 2012
I've recently gotten myself back into the groove of writing TF short stories, and I thought I'd share them. I'm particularly interested to hear if anyone has any feedback or criticism. I tend to post my stories on FurAffinity and while I do get comments, they tend to be fairly general, and it would be nice to hear more specific feedback.

Anyway, here are the three stories. I'll put them up as attachments too.

A Proper Belle: Furry-to-furry TF into a Southern belle polar bear, including TG material. This one's focused a bit more on the mental effects of the change.

Conversion: Human to alien TF, focused on the reactions and struggle to resist transformation. As a warning, there's some gore in it. It's not a very pleasant change. (Also a bit of impregnation at the end.)

The Treasury of the Sphinx: Human to sphinx TF, written after a suggestion that I try to write something without suffering or debasement. It's got a focus on the physical attributes of the transformation.

I'd really appreciate whatever feedback you can give me, whether it's what I'm doing right or what I'm doing wrong.
Attached Files
File Type: doc A Proper Belle.doc (54.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: doc Conversion.doc (46.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: doc The Treasury of the Sphinx.doc (40.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: doc Belong to the Sea.doc (41.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: doc Storm and Stone.doc (24.0 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by wobbuvahi; 01-27-2013 at 11:26 PM.
wobbuvahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012   #2
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Re: Wobbu Writes: A Proper Belle, Conversion, and The Treasury of the Sphinx

Some pretty well written stories there. Would say they could've gone longer to establish characters and post TF events a bit more but I enjoyed all three to one degree or another. Thanks for sharing.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013   #3
wobbuvahi
what is this

Just put up two new stories. I'm curious, do people consider FA or DeviantArt better for hosting stories?

Or should I maintain an account on both sites?

e: And it also looks like the forums here don't let you edit thread titles. Well, that's a bummer.

Last edited by wobbuvahi; 01-27-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Unread 01-27-2013   #4
thisguy18
TF Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbuvahi View Post
Just put up two new stories. I'm curious, do people consider FA or DeviantArt better for hosting stories?

Or should I maintain an account on both sites?

e: And it also looks like the forums here don't let you edit thread titles. Well, that's a bummer.
I personally think that FA is better than Devart in terms of feedback, but, http://www.sofurry.com/ is even better than FA. I have posted my stories on FA and Sofurry, but, have gotten way more feedback from sofurry than I ever have with FA. Also the community there seems to be less critical and nicer, so just an idea for exposure purposes.
thisguy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013   #5
ryansgalant
Process Fan

First off, I'm not on Sofurry.com, but I'm going to go check it out. Having said that, it takes a lot to get people to read your stories on DA, but having said that, the format and layout is a lot nicer, and makes it easier for people to read. The stories I've posted on FA, haven't gotten any feedback except from the person who requested the story. I have noticed that there are a lot, and I mean a lot of writers out there, so if getting attention is what you're after, you have to do something a little different or more phenomenal that the next one.

Overall, I prefer DA, and think it allows for better presentation of your stories....but it is hard to get people to read them. (but once you get people to read them, it gets easier and easier to create a fan base, and I feel like it's easier to interact with them on the DA interface.)

ryansgalant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013   #6
thisguy18
TF Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansgalant View Post
First off, I'm not on Sofurry.com, but I'm going to go check it out. Having said that, it takes a lot to get people to read your stories on DA, but having said that, the format and layout is a lot nicer, and makes it easier for people to read. The stories I've posted on FA, haven't gotten any feedback except from the person who requested the story. I have noticed that there are a lot, and I mean a lot of writers out there, so if getting attention is what you're after, you have to do something a little different or more phenomenal that the next one.

Overall, I prefer DA, and think it allows for better presentation of your stories....but it is hard to get people to read them. (but once you get people to read them, it gets easier and easier to create a fan base, and I feel like it's easier to interact with them on the DA interface.)
The key to getting good exposure on sofurry is to join groups and post your stories in there. Obviously you will want to join the Transformation group
thisguy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013   #7
Ironhorse
Would be Evil Mastermind

I liked "Belong to the Sea", the whole "I transformed but I'm just going to walk around and ignore the jaw drops" thing amuses me.
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013   #8
wobbuvahi
what is this

Glad to hear you liked it! That aspect of it tied into the idea that she just doesn't really 'get' humans any more after her change--she still understands ideas like how clothes work, but she's lost the idea of 'feeling naked' as being a negative thing. She likes humans, but she doesn't quite respond like one any more.
Unread 09-20-2013   #9
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Can we expect more of your M2F TG stories in the future? Those ones are amazing!

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote