free hit counters
Should I start writing some fiction? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: What Story should I write
Princess Infection 1 20.00%
Bimbo Idol 1 20.00%
War never changes 0 0%
Replacement Goddess 1 20.00%
Other 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 01-26-2014   #1
zullumaster
Process Disciple

Should I start writing some fiction?

I've got several ideas in my head here, and been thinking I've should get them on paper or here I should say. As such, I'll probably do in in sessions attempting to write one fully first. But as such I'll let you all vote. They're all going to be somewhat process related, probably leaning towards things like TG unless I decide against it.

Princess Infection: Long ago, an evil wizard was capturing princesses for some reason. A great hero killed him and there was much rejoicing. His keep was left to the ravages of time, many dared not enter for fear of any magical or cursed artifacts that may have been left behind. Now centuries later, with the pace of the modern world enclosing in, a private investigator investigates mysterious disappearances from the town that rose up in the area. (I'm not going to spoil anymore than that, but I'm sure you can guess some tf themes)

Bimbo Idol: Again set in a world where the medieval fantasy world grew up, what happens when a lost tribes fertility idol is uncovered? Afterall, magic, like a fine wine strengthens with age.

War Never Changes, but some times you do: Fallout fanfic: Before the great war technology was wondrous. And of course genetic experimenting continued on even afterwards. Charged with recovering prewar technology, the Brotherhood of Steel has sent a squad to a research facility called the Needle dominating the skyline of the ruins of the city once called Seattle.

Replacement Goddess: (working title) this one involves Zeus attempting to capture a maiden like in mythology, but his eagle apparently captures a guy instead. Again taking place in a modern setting, lets just say Zeus and Hera had lots of therapy and such and are much more mellow and slightly apologetic to the snatched victim, especially considering on what happens next.
zullumaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2014   #2
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Re: Should I start writing some fiction?

Work on all of them. I find that ideas cross breed and strengthen one another even across stories. And practice never hurts. Unless it's hit yourself in the nuts with a hammer practice. Fortunately we're talking writing here.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2014   #3
zullumaster
Process Disciple

I have enough of an idea/interest to do the replacement Goddess one. On a side note, what's a good post apoclyic setting? I'm thinking against zombies as they've been done way too much as of late.
zullumaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2014   #4
queenofprussia2006
Frequent Poster

Post Apocolypse

Its 1348AD and the Black Death is wiping everyone out.

Last edited by queenofprussia2006; 02-28-2014 at 03:32 PM.
queenofprussia2006 is offline   Reply With Quote