free hit counters
One Piece Unlimited World Red : Old Age AR - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-25-2015   #1
The AP Ninja
Process Master

One Piece Unlimited World Red : Old Age AR

So I cleared the game this morning and it is one of the few (if not the only) videogame that features visible process on 3d models, I found it quite rare...
The process itself it's not a feast to the eyes, only showing her legs ...
It's impressive this series' effort to grant us fetish lovers at least visible process in all kinds of fields XD

The backstory of this character is quite simple: as Luffy, he wants to become the King of Pirates, but his old age reminds him the little time he has to fulfill his dream. So he travels to Transtown looking for a fruit that will grant him vampiric powers that allow him to drain their victims' age

Luffy is as well caught in an Old Age progression (from which he later returns to normal as well) but this is not the forum for it haha

https://youtu.be/q358KaP9ZwQ?t=12m53s - Watch the full vid to see both male TFs as well

About the game itself, I found it pretty solid. Kind of easy and with loads of One Piece fanservice battles and lines, but overall pretty fun.

Last edited by The AP Ninja; 04-25-2015 at 04:15 AM.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2015   #2
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: One Piece Unlimited World Red : Old Age AR

OMG... You actually found this while playing the game? It must've been a

surprising find! Too bad the girl's breasts remained big even when her age

was drained so that her RN AR didn't need to show BE at all The process for

her thigh expansion would've looked great for a BE as well.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2015   #3
Unbarred Sin
Stupid computer problems

The only thing I hate about this game is that its pretty damn linear. Unlimited Adventure/Cruise had a lot of exploring and things to do, like learning new moves by leveling up your old ones, along with the item creation system. It got a little tedious at times, but it was enjoyable.

This one felt like they threw out most of it.
Unbarred Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015   #4
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbarred Sin View Post
The only thing I hate about this game is that its pretty damn linear. Unlimited Adventure/Cruise had a lot of exploring and things to do, like learning new moves by leveling up your old ones, along with the item creation system. It got a little tedious at times, but it was enjoyable.

This one felt like they threw out most of it.
You are absolutely right
The bad thing about unlimited cruise was that it was too extreme in the farming method sometimes, I kind of found it tedious in the later part of thegame. I mean, I loved the way they handled item crafting, but if the materials weren't so tedious to find...if this was not compulsory I would kind of hadled it...but it was. The combat felt clunky sometimes as well, things they really removed in this game.

But overall, I was always missing those games while playing this one. If this game let you visit more levels at the same time, the chests you find were actually useful for something, and most important, those contextual button action didn't exist (I know when to block and to dodge, thanks game) only leaving it for crutial actions such as the ground finishers, it would have been perfect
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote