free hit counters
Zoey Grows by An Alternate Universe - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-21-2016   #1
LK
Process Disciple

Zoey Grows by An Alternate Universe

http://analternateusername.deviantar...rows-610106767

Something to keep an eye on.
Unread 05-21-2016   #2
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Re: Zoey Grows by An Alternate Universe

can't wait to see the whole thing.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2016   #3
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Thank you, Lore, definitely interested in seeing where this goes.
Unread 05-22-2016   #4
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Lightbulb Re: Zoey Grows by An Alternate Universe

I second your notion, Allogagan. And thank you for the fortunate find, LK.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2016   #5
Reebok
Sayer Raider

Keep us informed when it's finished! This has a lot of potential.
Reebok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #6
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Thumbs up Re: Zoey Grows by An Alternate Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post
Oh My God! This is beautiful! Amazing find LK!!! Now if there was some sound and maybe clothes rippage (I know clothes rippage is a lot to ask for this type of medium) it would easily be one of the best process ever!

But damn! Amazing find LK, such an amazing find.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #7
silverseven
Lurker

Alot of people tried clothes ripping in 3d animation and its pretty complex to do or i should say its extremely time consuming. Hopefully this animator can perfect it for future projects this looks amazing.
silverseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #8
LK
Process Disciple

Christ, the guy pulled off realistic animated reactions, body movement, and environmental physics from a woman in a car seat suddenly gaining mass in slowish growth spurts. Isn't that enough to say Great Jerb and not go barreling into ways it could be better?

Clothes ripping is cartoonish. Every time someone tries to do it it is clear how forced it is to achieve the effect because, aside from button popping, clothes don't work like fetishists think they do in their fantasies.

"SO AMAZING but you know what would make it better."
Unread 05-28-2016   #9
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.

Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lk View Post
christ, the guy pulled off realistic animated reactions, body movement, and environmental physics from a woman in a car seat suddenly gaining mass in slowish growth spurts. Isn't that enough to say great jerb and not go barreling into ways it could be better?

Clothes ripping is cartoonish. Every time someone tries to do it it is clear how forced it is to achieve the effect because, aside from button popping, clothes don't work like fetishists think they do in their fantasies.

"so amazing but you know what would make it better."
finally someone agrees!!!
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2016   #10
Mongoose
Frequent Poster

Great stuff, I'm hoping to see more like it.

The clothes thing is a moot point anyway. The creator seems to be working in Source Movie Maker, which can't do that kind of cloth simulation.
Unread 06-03-2016   #11
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post
Christ, the guy pulled off realistic animated reactions, body movement, and environmental physics from a woman in a car seat suddenly gaining mass in slowish growth spurts. Isn't that enough to say Great Jerb and not go barreling into ways it could be better?

"SO AMAZING but you know what would make it better."
I want to say I agree with the first half LK, at least be happy you found something that is actual good. Would clothes rippage be better, yeah. But I felt it was so good even with out it.

But to the second half. Clothes rippage is just great, but I will agree in this format like 3-d modeling and such, it's hard to pull off correctly. And I will admit, clothes rippage can get annoying especially if she is wearing lots of it. I just want to see her pants, shirt, shoes, and underwear tear. Not her pantyhoses, her jewelry, and every other miscellaneous. Kind of like the old saying, "There is such a thing as too much of a good thing..."

But none the less, I think clothes rippage is fine and honestly, how do we even know how clothes would rip in real life? Since it's never happen before. So neither one of us can be right. But I digress, I'm not here to argue. Some like it, some don't. But like I said, I agree with the first half of what you said and thank you again for the awesome find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingBarrager View Post
finally someone agrees!!!
>:/ I swear you are getting on my nerves... If you don't like clothes rippage, that's fine. But don't act like it's okay to not have clothes rippage in anything. That is just about as stupid and lazy as instant size changing. There is enough no clothes ripping material out there, and we growth fans just want to enjoy what would really happen if a girl grew or shrunk. Her clothes would not change with her...

But of course the act of size changing it's self is impossible (At least for now) That is all I wanted to say. I'm not here to argue once again, like I said to LK above. But I can't stand people saying no clothes rippage or saying with out clothes rippage is better, because that is a lie.

Just like those who think process is unnecessary to make a good GTS/SW content. Can it be good with out any of those? Nope... you need both, but of course you don't need to focus on nudity as that is a touchy subject on both sides. But the whole point is, process is a must and clothes rippage is included.

Well I'm going to end it here as I feel this will start turning into a rant and I don't want that. Probably won't reply to any responding to this, especially since I know I will be told I'm wrong for some reason... No surprise there.

So let's continue this thread onward for what it is, an amazing find by LK and the amazing creator who made it, analternateusername
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote