free hit counters
That annoying YouTube channel - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-23-2023   #1
linguaphone2003
Leecher

That annoying YouTube channel

So a lot of people on this forum May be familiar with a certain frustrating YouTube channel (I’m not even keen on posting their name, as they don’t deserve the traffic) that posts a mixture of interesting TF clips from across the globe but doesn’t post sources instead hiding them within paylink/spammy/malware infested links to try and make a profit.

Curious if there’s a way to use the community here to identify the sources and list them as frustratingly there are some nice looking clips I’d like to identify but also would like to neuter this scumbags attempt at exploiting the tf community.

Last edited by linguaphone2003; 10-23-2023 at 06:56 AM.
linguaphone2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2023   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: That annoying YouTube channel

Uff, I'm not even going to. Too much effort for too little reward... and you are not going to find there anything that is not somewhere else, probably.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2023   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Seriously not worth the effort. Just stop going there, unsub to the channe if you haven't already, and tell youtube not to recommend that channel anymore. The fewer views that guy gets the better. His content is 90% poof tfs from the same 3 stories that get retold 50 times a year. It's just part of a scam operation, and you're better off pretending he doesn't exist. Being desperate to hunt down the sources of the content is what he wants to happen, so people eventually cave and just click the links to be infected, scammed, robbed etc. Ignore him.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2023   #4
saixhinata
The Scavenger

I know I haven't uploaded in a while, but yall don't gotta flame me that bad. I have feelings too, you know lmao.

In all seriousness though, I typically use context clues from the material I see there to try and find stuff myself. Like if a film had a Frog monster set in a village or something and a name is mentioned in the video, that's generally a good setting and subject to base my search on.
I used to go and find all type of stuff off little more than a screenshot with this in mind. It takes alot of digging, but if you are willing to scour the cesspool of the internet, you can typically find stuff.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2023   #5
slayer1
Process Master

I sometimes also want to know for Asian content I haven’t seen before, to find out you can also try to screencap an actor from the clip, then reverse image search for their name, check the IMDB and you have the source series . It doesn’t always work but better option than clicking the scam telegram links.

Last edited by slayer1; 10-24-2023 at 01:56 AM.
slayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2023   #6
Rick_james
Uck yo couch !

this is some ridiculous stuff…..you’ll complaining about that you can’t find the source content of a clip someone else has done the work doing… this is some of the most lazy self centered posts i’ve seen in sometime…
Unread 10-24-2023   #7
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

I don't think it's particularly self-centered to want sources without malware attached to them, but you do you.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2023   #8
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_james View Post
this is some ridiculous stuff…..you’ll complaining about that you can’t find the source content of a clip someone else has done the work doing… this is some of the most lazy self centered posts i’ve seen in sometime…
I mean, it's not a competition; people just want to know where the media comes from, so they can go seek it out themselves. Half the clips on the channel in question are mirrored, or zoomed in, or low quality, or some combination of all three.

No one is winning any extra brownie points on the internet for being the first person to notice a movie or tv show with TF content. If anything, it helps the community more to share that information.
Thrillerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2023   #9
Rick_james
Uck yo couch !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
I mean, it's not a competition; people just want to know where the media comes from, so they can go seek it out themselves. Half the clips on the channel in question are mirrored, or zoomed in, or low quality, or some combination of all three.

No one is winning any extra brownie points on the internet for being the first person to notice a movie or tv show with TF content. If anything, it helps the community more to share that information.
i meant to say “y’all” not “you’ll”. anywho… what’s posted now isn’t what i read earlier. That said just ask…
Unread 10-26-2023   #10
edinjapan
Akibakei

It's frustrating! Sometimes the Search by Image add on in Firefox is helpful in IDing the actors in the clip.
Unread 10-26-2023   #11
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Well in one of his latest vids where there's a girl who changes into a dog, I knew they were speaking Korean (I don't speak it myself but Korean has quite a distinctive sound), so that was my main clue. A little googling and voilà: the name of the series is "A Good Day to be a Dog". Hope this helps, even if a little.

Another one where the girl changes into a wolf and a crocodile is Indonesian, but that automatically writes it off for me, since it's always bad morph effects and I can guarantee there's no post-reversion nudity. The Filipinos and to a lesser extent the Thais are a bit more flexible with showing skin, but we haven't seen anything good since "Annasandra" almost a decade ago. Sigh.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2023   #12
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Another one posted quite a while ago is a Chinese-language series called "Lingshan Heroes", featuring a husky transformation. Other than the title I've not been able to find any videos of the series at all.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote