free hit counters
Bizzare Magazine - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-17-2014   #1
topcat37
Frequent Poster

Bizzare Magazine

Bizzare Magazine has a giantess special this month! they have a video on there page.http://www.bizarremag.com/news-and-v...belle_shy.html from one of the girls they interview.
topcat37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2014   #2
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Re: Bizzare Magazine

Just the fact that they actually headlined the Giantess fetish on the cover of a legit, if not well-known magazine is the only redeeming factor in this topic. I'm cool with that, but the growth process shown in the video? Not that great.

Just simple green screen effects for growth and a lot of GTS kinks like feet and vore and butt crushing. Good for those into giantess in general, but not enough emphasis on the growth aspect. Thanks for sharing, anyway.
Unread 05-19-2014   #3
LK
Process Disciple

Isabelle Shy is a very beautiful woman with a successful business, also I'm biased for her excellent taste in goth styling and platform boots. However, putting any individual model on a pedestal as representative of the fetish is misleading. I would like to read the specific article and see what it has to say.

It's a smart move on her part to take center stage, though. With a prominent article in a major publication and her beauty, she's going to get a lot of traffic and sales.
Unread 05-19-2014   #4
LK
Process Disciple

So, I read the article. Isabelle does a good job representing herself, and there's some positive mention of various Giantess-related sites including Giantess Fan which got a feature-length interview. The interview toys with its audience using evocative language to increase the intrigue of the fetish. The *primary* focus of the article is on the FemDom and Crush aspects. Growth / Shrinking gets a small mention.

Katelyn Brooks is also featured -- but I can't shake the feeling that her participation is disingenuous considering the controversy surrounding her site over the last couple years.
Unread 05-22-2014   #5
Magniphile
Frequent Poster

Unfortunately, on the rare occasions that these kinds of articles appear in mainstream-ish media, they tend to be rather narrow and misrepresentative in their reporting; not every subscriber to the giantess fantasy is into the crush, footwear and vore flavours.

I think the most even-handed piece on the subject of the giantess fantasy was in an issue of the now long-defunct magazine, The Nose. It did a decent job of explaining that the fetish is pretty diverse in terms of all the various nuances that exists within it, making it tricky to generalize.
Magniphile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2014   #6
Bestarred
Frequent Poster

I'm pretty sure every niche fetish has the same complaints when they get brought up; shit always be complicated, yo. It's not terribly surprising that an article would try to relate it to things people already know about, though, even if it is a mite disappointing.
Bestarred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2014   #7
LK
Process Disciple

Maybe not every, but a statistical majority *feels* right. It's not like statistical data is available. But it's assumed that foot fetishes and its ilk are one of the more common fetishes.
Unread 05-23-2014   #8
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

I am very pleased to have had my website mentioned in the article! Overall I thought the writer did a decent job of summarizing macrophilia. Remember most people have never heard of this fetish.

For those wanting to purchase the issue it's for sale for about $4 on zinio.