free hit counters
A General Request to POV SW Gts film makers - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > Requests And Commissions

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-10-2023   #1
lbh
Process Disciple

A General Request to POV SW Gts film makers

One of the things I wouldn't mind seeing in the POV Shrinking sequence videos is to have the POV character shrinking into their clothes. Pretty much all the clips like this I see has a woman saying her lines, pointing or using something to shrink the person they are talking to and the camera just lowering to the floor. How about having the POV character shrinking into their clothing? Now I realize these are often low budget videos but I think you can do this with a few simple tricks. For instance as the woman shrinks the character have a quick shot of a hand in an oversized sleeve as they back away, maybe turn and try and grab a door knob that has become out of reach in said sleeve. Or have the woman back the character to a wall and grab his or her shirt, looking down into the collar as the camera pulls down inside the shirt looking up at her cruel face. Maybe have the character try and run, trip and look back to see the pants and clothing left behind. If it is a fast shrink you could have the character come to under the cloth, peering around the inside of the clothing while hearing the change in the shrinker's voice and lifting the clothing to reveal their predicament. You also have the added humiliation of the Shrinker's taunts about the character's sudden nudity. I just think, with clever editing, this would add so much to these videos for the viewer without having to add any real expense. I am sure others have thought of this before me and if there are any examples please post any examples here. If you've read this thru Thank you
lbh is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2023   #2
変な変態
Process Fan

Re: A General Request to POV SW Gts film makers

files.catbox.moe/oewwba.mp4
Made by LeatherSFM on DA. SW POV that emphasizes on shrinking out of clothes is hard to find. Most are SM POV. I do remember seeing some still images, but not sure if those focused on shrinking out of clothes. If I find more, I'll be sure to post them here.

Last edited by 変な変態; 06-11-2023 at 03:58 AM. Reason: made a spelling mistake
変な変態 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2023   #3
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Re: A General Request to POV SW Gts film makers

Red Parrot did one with a pretty decent POV sequence that includes getting lost in the character's shirt. It's SM but since it's POV that doesn't matter much. Shrunken Chocolate Girlfriend, I think. You can't purchase it anymore but it's on Spankbang iirc.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote