free hit counters
Suggestions for next part in comic commission. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-20-2010   #1
Jwargod
Frequent Poster

Suggestions for next part in comic commission.

http://olympic-dames.deviantart.com/...tion-160818423
http://olympic-dames.deviantart.com/...on-2-160926823

Those are links to the comic currently.

For the next part, was gonna have him/her play with appearances, but not too much. The first thing she tries to do is turn back to being male and not pregnant, but nothing happens. Was originally thinking of her either changing races, but thinking its too early in the story and the guy isn't in character for designing his dream girl just yet.

What I thought would happen next as possible routes is that she makes herself pretty butch looking (trying closer to being a guy), or she makes herself completely flat bust wise and immediately changes back to her original bust size due to it being too weird/wrong. If the latter, I want to add something else she tries to change (no idea what though). At the end regardless, she ends up with a very large grumble from her stomach (she's got an alien symbiote in her) telling/reminding her to drop anymore changing/planning and catch something to eat.

Any suggestions/alternatives would be appreciated, also asking the artist herself for advice.
Jwargod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2010   #2
blackshirtboy
Process Master

Re: Suggestions for next part in comic commission.

I definitely like the race change idea but agree that it should be pushed back.
Her trying to make herself androgynous as possible is a really good idea, maybe instead of it looking "wrong" though she finds that it takes more concentration the more masculine she tries to look, the strain of making herself androgynous is too much and her body sort of "snaps" back to either the original form she woke up in or an even more feminine version of herself.
Dunno, those are my thoughts, though I'd like to add that the art is beautiful.
Unread 04-21-2010   #3
Jwargod
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshirtboy View Post
I definitely like the race change idea but agree that it should be pushed back.
Her trying to make herself androgynous as possible is a really good idea, maybe instead of it looking "wrong" though she finds that it takes more concentration the more masculine she tries to look, the strain of making herself androgynous is too much and her body sort of "snaps" back to either the original form she woke up in or an even more feminine version of herself.
Dunno, those are my thoughts, though I'd like to add that the art is beautiful.
Came back this morn and funny how ya and the artist think alike. Thanks for the suggestion!
Unread 04-21-2010   #4
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

That or maybe seeing how fat she had to be for the huge symbiote lump to disappear. You know, the "wear big clothes to hide fat" trick only with flesh. Of course, as big as the symbiote is, the end result would necessarily be impractically large, but it'd make for a nice bit of "Filler" TF before you got into the meat of the story.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2010   #5
Jwargod
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
That or maybe seeing how fat she had to be for the huge symbiote lump to disappear. You know, the "wear big clothes to hide fat" trick only with flesh. Of course, as big as the symbiote is, the end result would necessarily be impractically large, but it'd make for a nice bit of "Filler" TF before you got into the meat of the story.
Was planning on having something along those lines later once the character got really curious and/or accepting of her situation. Specifically in mind is during a shopping trip or generic mirror scene (or maybe a day in the form), the guy's mind wanders to women's thoughts of themselves and see if she really cares so much about it herself. Going with the flatty idea back to feminine or even a bit more made a bit more sense with BSB clearing it up for me with androgyny. In this case, the guy makes a quick decision that he does care enough to change back... although he doesen't get too much time to think on it yet.

Thanks though. Discussion like this helps me find my way.
Unread 04-21-2010   #6
Schwarzd354
Process Fan

What if he starts thinking about what he finds attractive (large breasts and butt I hope) and accidentally transforms himself. Or as a similar idea, 'she' is walking outside and sees an attractive woman and unintentionally transforms into a similar body. Plus the pregnancy of course.
Schwarzd354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2010   #7
blackshirtboy
Process Master

thats pretty good, maybe she looses control at some point after stepping outside and begins to randomly mimic attributes, she forces herself to calm down but by that time she's already become this bizarre/ beautiful amalgam of parts, maybe that shows her how dangerous the power is and how she has to be careful to keep it under her control?
This would happen a bit later on though, like after she starts having fun with the power she finds it going out of control and learns her lesson.
Then maybe she needs to use the power later on for one reason or another and has to be very careful about it, finding it to be a kind of mental balancing act.

Just throwing out ideas.
Unread 04-23-2010   #8
Jwargod
Frequent Poster

http://olympic-dames.deviantart.com/...ion3-161502698

Next part already up. Sorry for the long response hah hah. Nah really trying to avoid accidental route, but maybe a bit of the out of control. The guy is actually in Las Vegas/Las Vegas clone town on vacation. Around him is just gonna be the influence of having fun and trying things out of his own will. Thoughts here is that the people of the town will heavily affect his outlook/plans.
Unread 04-23-2010   #9
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Oooh, ending up a showgirl will be hilarious!
Unread 05-05-2010   #10
the-reaper
Leecher

I was wondering, is there is going to be anymore after Vacation- All I ever wanted

It seems to be getting intesting.

i would like to see more.
the-reaper is offline   Reply With Quote