free hit counters
Suzy & Frank II: Marilyn Strikes Back! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-30-2008   #1
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Suzy & Frank II: Marilyn Strikes Back!

Okay, the comic is FINALLY ready for distribution. I’ve got 15 of 19 images completed, and the rest should be finished over the next month or so. I originally tried to set up a web site with a Paypal link that will allow people to view the comic as it's completed, but this is taking forever. So instead I’m going to distribute it the old fashioned way – by email.

To get the comic, pay me directly by PayPal. Then I will email you a zip file of the comic. I’ll send the current 15 pages now, and the rest on completion.

My PayPal email address is dreamtales@hotmail.com

The amount is: US$ 5.00

If your email is not included in your Paypal info, just email or PM me so I can send you the files.

Some of you have very kindly offered to pay more than the $5 asking price. I’m hoping to recoup the $700 investment in this comic and use the funds to create more comics. So any funds I receive will go right back into new commissions. In retrospect I should have charged more (say $7 or 1% of the cost), but I promised to sell it at $5 so there it is.

I'm always interested in your comments, so if you are so inclined you can post them on this thread.

Cheers,

DreamTales

PS I am not an expert in emails, file distributions, etc. I may need a few days to send out the files, as I have limited time to devote to this. Please be patient.

PPS Here’s the first page, to give you an idea of the quality of illustration.

Also available at http://www.process-productions-store.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2page01.jpg (425.1 KB, 1536 views)

Last edited by LK; 01-13-2013 at 11:12 AM.
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote