free hit counters
The Succubus' Wedding Night (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-14-2008   #1
Reif
Frequent Poster

The Succubus' Wedding Night (Complete)

Okay, for those so inclined I'm making my first contribution here in the form of a fictional story. This thing started life as a dream fragment that simply grabbed onto my mind and wouldn't let go, by the time I was finished it had almost taken on a life of its own. So without further ado "The Succubus' Wedding Night"

Caveats

This thing is a monster clocking in at 26,000 words and 33 pages (generously formatted) I do promise that over half of it is detailed process thats about as far from poof as you can get. The first half of the story IMO is critical plot and characterization that I felt the characters deserved. If you absolutely refuse to read that much the actual change happens in Chapter 5 starting on page 16, but youll miss the story driving plot and a number of running jokes.

Also, while using the standard "4th" wall camera the view is relatively close and personal though nothing in this story is autobiographical. The net result is the action might get a touch uncomfortable for some readers in a few select points, you have been warned.

Given that this is a first attempt any constructive criticism would be welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: doc The Succubus' Wedding Night.doc (224.5 KB, 589 views)
File Type: txt The Succubus's Wedding Night TXT.txt (141.5 KB, 414 views)
Reif is offline   Reply With Quote