free hit counters
immortaltom needs your help - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-13-2011   #1
immortaltom
Frequent Poster

immortaltom needs your help

Hello friends. I've been doing art for the community for some time. Some of you dig my work, others not so much. I do it because I enjoy it. Giving back in a way to people who have given so much before I got started posting my own stuff. I would love to continue posting new art work on a regular basis again. My computer has gone fully tits up on me and I can not afford a new one. With your help I may however. I can get back to doing requests, live sketch sessions on livestream, and general TFs of all kinds again with a little help from my friends and fans.
I have a Pitch In card activated at Best Buy and you can add funds to it if you feel the want by following this link. . . https://www-ssl.bestbuy.com/site/ols...questid=130696

Every little bit will help. I know in these times money is hard to come by and even harder to give away. If you can not afford anything I can hold no grudges at all. Drop me a note and wish me luck. Comment on my artwork when you visit my DA page http://immortaltom.deviantart.com/ . Copy and paste my art wherever you feel like. Remember. . . It's all about having a pleasant time and enjoying the odd kinks we share. Take care everyone. Hope to see you in a future live sketch session sometime.

P.S. If this thread is in ill taste I will remove it as soon as I can. Thanks for your time.
immortaltom is offline   Reply With Quote