free hit counters
Introducing Metrobay Comix! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-05-2013   #10
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

2 months down, 10 to go as we?march?into March. (Obviously I wasn?t enslaved for my joke writing!)

We have a new assortment of stories for you including the famed Mind over Magic being put into the Free Comix section and then updates to New Product, Visual Contact, and Chrome Virus!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under ?Sign Me Up!?. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

FREE ARCHIVE ? MIND OVER MAGIC

We're very happy to announce that "Mind Over Magic" is now available, freely, in the Archives gallery here at Metrobay Comix!

When Mesmerella's magic tricks go awry, retired supervillain Professor Spellbinder seizes the chance to stage a dramatic comeback upon the city of Metrobay! Caught in the middle are two of Metrobay's most interesting magic users, but can the former villain Enchantress be trusted, or will all this magic cause catastrophe for the Superheroine Squad?

Mind Over Magic ? Complete Story

NEW PRODUCT #3

While the villainess are testing their new toys, Vesa Wyatt aka the Green Guardian tries to have a peaceful talk with Lady Judgment, if it lasts that long, that is.

New Product #3

VISUAL CONTACT PART 14

Does Aphrodisia manage to escape from Carthax?s clutches or does he continue his mad scheme for the planet Earth?

Visual Contact part 14

CHROME VIRUS #12

In this chapter we return to Squad Headquarters, where last we left the story Mechana had discovered the changes that Marcy Smith had undergone to become the deviously demented cyborg who calls herself the CyberQueen.

It's a given that Mechana will try to get Marcy some help. But what if she doesn't want any? What if she thinks MECHANA is the one who need to be 'fixed'?

Chrome Virus #12
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote