free hit counters
All things Jekyll & Hyde.... - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-14-2015   #1
thelovelyjoanne
Process Fan

All things Jekyll & Hyde....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Iowes has a bit of a point. This movie is brought up over and over to the point where I'm pretty sure almost all members of the forum have seen the scenes. They are probably the most detailed mainstream movie TG changes we're going to be seeing any time soon, but that doesn't necessarily make them that great in comparison to more focused material like, say, any one of Mako's films.

I don't want to sound like an ass, but creating an entire thread just to discuss what certain sound effects mean seems like a waste of time to me. Why don't you just create a centralized thread to talk about this whole Jekyll and Hyde fancy you have going on instead of continually creating more and more threads based around the same subject?
I'm going to take a risk and put my head above the parapet on this one.

There are a few of us on here that really really enjoy the whole Jekyll&Hyde theme but are reluctant to discuss things in detail as it seems to produce a negative reaction.

Therefore: I'm taking up zdarkness point and creating a centralized thread to talk about any Jekyll and Hyde "fancies" people may have.

A niche within a niche if you will but I hope others are with me......

I'm going to start things off with this image:

http://jojohyde.tumblr.com/image/127485326719

Discuss
thelovelyjoanne is offline   Reply With Quote