free hit counters
Donkey TF experiments - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-05-2017   #10
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Donkey TF experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
The biggest problem with the mold growing in such locations is that they are a kind of "perfect storm": humid weather, countryside location and organic materials (wood) to construct the buildings... They will never get a permanent solution save for the most expensive ones (rebuild with brick/concrete, double window and proper wall isolation). Anyway, it could help if they keep a proper ventilation routines on the affected rooms, avoid leaving clothes inside to dry (some people don't have drying function in the washing machines) and using painting and varnishes to protect the wooden surfaces, and washing/cleaning the rooms at the very first sign of mold. But as I said, the solution is complicated.
One of the roommates is allergic to mold, so they're going to get a shipping crate to put all of his things away, and potentially use as a living space. They've been gathering tires and other supplies to build earth ships, probably in July, so ultimately they'll be living in those.

Anonymous did donate $100 and they contacted me to say that they wanted to see two girls transform, which we'll be doing either later today or tomorrow. They said we could post sample photos but requested we keep the full sequence private until his donation is matched.

So there will be pictures for everyone, but the sequence isn't going to be unlocked for everyone. Honestly, I'm suprised no one has requested anything.