free hit counters
Ranga the Bloodedge to Nu-13 Sequence (Offsite) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-27-2010   #13
Detatched
Be Me!

Re: Ranga the Bloodedge to Nu-13 Sequence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post
he technically is, as his right arm is already the inorganic grimoire, in some of the screens when he's a teen after the incident you can clearly see the divide from where his normal arm ends and the black grimoire portion starts.
Sorry, I was referring to the left arm (which is still normal), and stuff regarding the ending of Continuum Shift. I know about the Grimoire right arm.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2010   #14
MrWillikus
Process Fan

Re: Ranga the Bloodedge to Nu-13 Sequence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxshade View Post
The jump from 3 to 4 is kind big, and results in 4 and 5 looking kind same-y.
Also, Now that Ragna is Nu, there's no more "Ah!~♥ IT'S RAAAAAGNA!~♥", which was always my favorite part of Nu; the adorable Yandere she turned into around Ragna.
Yandere love will conquer all barriers! We already know Nu has no problem with technical incest and she didn't seem to mind twincest either (see: Ragna's worst ending in Calamity Trigger where she becomes a copy of him before merging with him outside the cauldron) so I'm sure original Nu will still get yandere over Ragna-Nu .

*CS Spoilers in response to the cybernetic or not talk, anyone who care about that kind of thing can skip, anyone who only cares about the process probably doesn't need to read this either *

I think the dialogue heavily implies the arm was regrown for Lambda's flesh and blood or at the very least partially regrown from it, however yeah I don't think any of her mechanical parts were used in the process. Also I think its pretty funny that we're (this includes me) are claiming hes not cybernetic when he can probably accurately be called "nuclear powered" when he uses the idea engine .
MrWillikus is offline   Reply With Quote