free hit counters
Continuing tg story - praedatorius (Offsite) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-20-2012   #1
somnium
Fetish Writer

Continuing tg story - praedatorius (Offsite)

This is the second chapter to a story I started back in January called Lots of Growing to Do. In this chapter Manny wakes up and realizes that he's been turned into a girl by Betty, the girl he's made fun of for the last few months. Now Betty is going to have her revenge, and with a heat wave rolling in that means only one thing: public pool!

Chapter 2
http://praedatorius.deviantart.com/#/d4qburz

Chapter 1
http://praedatorius.deviantart.com/#/d4m209s
Unread 02-20-2012   #2
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

Re: Continuing tg story - praedatorius

Will Manny convince Betty to change him back? I'm curious to see.

Thanks for sharing!
Hardcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2012   #3
frice2000
"My way of thanking you"

Naiad is the most interesting charater in this piece. The rest of the characters are a bit underwhelming. Betty not wishing for anything to reflect on her? Betty feeling no remorse or thought at all for the transformed Manuel? I get that he made her life hell but unless she's quite a mean person herself, which didn't seem to be the case with the first chapter, then she should be more hesitant to 'punish' him. Otherwise it had a neat style. Liked the kind of out there tone of the piece as well.
frice2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2012   #4
somnium
Fetish Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frice2000 View Post
Naiad is the most interesting charater in this piece. The rest of the characters are a bit underwhelming. Betty not wishing for anything to reflect on her? Betty feeling no remorse or thought at all for the transformed Manuel? I get that he made her life hell but unless she's quite a mean person herself, which didn't seem to be the case with the first chapter, then she should be more hesitant to 'punish' him. Otherwise it had a neat style. Liked the kind of out there tone of the piece as well.
I have to admit: Betty and Manny are rather two-dimensional. I'll need to work on that as I continue writing the story.
I'm glad that you mentioned the tone, though. I'm trying to make my writing more exciting by doing more than describing boobs, so I'm happy that at least one person noticed the effort.