free hit counters
sapphirefox? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-14-2014   #13
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

Re: sapphirefox?

Currently there are 17 animations for subscribers and 28 for free. I'd say thats a pretty decent amount of free content so far. Foxx uploads 2 new animations per month most months. And has only slowed down due to losing Thetgartist as his animator a month ago. He also has a 211 page comic (which updates every day), and its pretty good, better than just about every tg webcomic out there.

I understand people dont like to pay for this kind of stuff but Foxx has to make a living (its currently his full-time job). If its really an issue, theres plenty of free content out there on the web for you if you're unable to pony up the dough.

Last edited by NuclearKite; 05-14-2014 at 08:57 PM. Reason: sp
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2014   #14
Damn_Lucky
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearKite View Post
Currently there are 17 animations for subscribers and 28 for free. I'd say thats a pretty decent amount of free content so far. Foxx uploads 2 new animations per month most months. And has only slowed down due to losing Thetgartist as his animator a month ago. He also has a 211 page comic (which updates every day), and its pretty good, better than just about every tg webcomic out there.

I understand people dont like to pay for this kind of stuff but Foxx has to make a living (its currently his full-time job). If its really an issue, theres plenty of free content out there on the web for you if you're unable to pony up the dough.
I totally want to continue a on-going subcription. But I'm prety low income so $5 USD less a month belive it or not can be a big choice for me. If I wasn't so dirt poor, I would be happy to pay the $5 a month in all honesty. I like his content.
=/

Last edited by Damn_Lucky; 05-14-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Damn_Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014   #15
Easy
Process Fan

Quote:

why did his animator quit?
Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014   #16
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy View Post
why did his animator quit?
Something about wanting to do music instead. I just know she was supposed to do an animation of her own and she quit without doing any of it near the deadline.
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014   #17
Easy
Process Fan

Quote:
Something about wanting to do music instead. I just know she was supposed to do an animation of her own and she quit without doing any of it near the deadline.

seems difficult to hire artist who could take over parts of his animations.
Easy is offline   Reply With Quote