free hit counters
The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-04-2022   #27
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
Well... long time no post, eh?

If you follow me on Twitter, you know I've still been rumbling behind the scenes, lol.

So THAT said, I had to shift gears to a different version of the size transfer plot... and brought Canary Addison back. This time, they're now in a workplace scenario, with Canary's boss asking SGM's employee to work for free on a weekend, but the result is the same: attempting a shrinking spell, but causing a size transfer spell, now with Canary shrinking and SGM growing.

I guess once this scene's ready to release, this may mark the first time I need to post in the shrinking forum as well
Never had a Twitter account myself.

Sounds like life likes to keep throwing those curve balls. The size transfer plot is a good idea. Can get both a giantess and shrinking woman in one video.

When they posted this pic in the shrinking forums, I didn't make the connection that it was yours. The pen looks decent enough. While I haven't seen any of Canary Addison's videos, I'm curious to see how small she will get. Maybe she will like being tiny.

Sugargirlmodel was good as Rebecca. Liked how she portrayed her.

I'm looking forward to watching it. Not sure how soon I can get it.