free hit counters
BE on Video Games Project - Page 10 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-12-2009   #109
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Re: BE on Video Games Project

this is just a pointless quick update, just to keep this thread closer to the top of the front page, and also since no one as has posted anything[including me] for over a week

also I don't think anyone rembers but there are a coupl of characters in the game that the player meets and travels with for certin parts of the game, here is a trainer image of one of them that should get a nice TG'ing to
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poke-update.jpg (2.3 KB, 343 views)
File Type: gif RileyPlatinum.gif (16.0 KB, 1348 views)
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2009   #110
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

I have an idea that I think we should do for this project, to make it our own and not just a hack on the game.

My idea is to completely remake all of the pokemon sprites into human versions of them. I recall some time ago on 4chan I found a couple of sprite sheets that some person made where he/she morphed the trainer sprites with that of pokemon sprites so that they looked like the pokemon. Now I never could find that sprite sheet but I did find a single image of all 493 pokemon as humans that was drawn by someone, and if everyone think this is worth doing then I think everyone that can should help, because if I do this myself it'll take for ever as I've been busy with work to get much of anything done.

I've posted the image with all 493 poke-people
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moe%2034352%20moo%20pokemon.jpg (7.88 MB, 591 views)
Unread 08-17-2009   #111
pokefreak111
Lurker

Perhaps you can make two versions: one with regular pokemon with requested BE'd versions of them, and one with the poke-people as sprites. But I fear if we go nuts with customizable stuff, there will be thousands of versions to choose from. I don't know how we could make it easier to choose what we want in the game...
pokefreak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2009   #112
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefreak111 View Post
Perhaps you can make two versions: one with regular pokemon with requested BE'd versions of them, and one with the poke-people as sprites. But I fear if we go nuts with customizable stuff, there will be thousands of versions to choose from. I don't know how we could make it easier to choose what we want in the game...
I think making BE'd versions of pokemon is gonna be pretty hard to pull off, thats why I think we should bypass that idea and just go all out and make human versions of them, that way we can give them big boobs and waht not
Unread 08-17-2009   #113
pokefreak111
Lurker

Well, you could BE the ones that SEEM doable...like, ones that have a definite chest area. But with Pokemon like Rotom and Pupitar without a chest area, it's hard...I had a tough time just thinking of Pokemon without chest areas...And for the others, there's some fanart.
pokefreak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2009   #114
Been there, done that.

there is already a version of pokemon with girls instead of pokemon, they're just super deformed loli-esque.

if you wanna steal some sprites. I'll refind the game stuff. But here is the example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=bp7xhLxTs68
Unread 08-17-2009   #115
Pheonixflare
Lurker

This looks like it could be interesting.. o,o
Pheonixflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2009   #116
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar2xl View Post
there is already a version of pokemon with girls instead of pokemon, they're just super deformed loli-esque.

if you wanna steal some sprites. I'll refind the game stuff. But here is the example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=bp7xhLxTs68
the thing I first saw was something like that, but they actually morphed trainer sprites and the pokemon sprites
Unread 08-18-2009   #117
Hao
Frequent Poster

One of the characters on the massive sheet Ryu_Knight posted has a bit of a BE hint to her.
She's a milk-maid character holding a milk jug with two Meushi sized boobs. In fact, she looks a lot like Matt's Meushi.
Hao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2009   #118
lalilu
spicy

holy shit. those 493 pokemon are amazing
Unread 08-18-2009   #119
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao View Post
One of the characters on the massive sheet Ryu_Knight posted has a bit of a BE hint to her.
She's a milk-maid character holding a milk jug with two Meushi sized boobs. In fact, she looks a lot like Matt's Meushi.
that would be a human version of the cow pokemon miltank

lalilu:
yeah they are awsome, thats why I thkn we should use that to make human versions of pokemon for this BE game
Unread 08-18-2009   #120
Icanseestuffandstuff
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Knight View Post
I have an idea that I think we should do for this project, to make it our own and not just a hack on the game.

My idea is to completely remake all of the pokemon sprites into human versions of them. I recall some time ago on 4chan I found a couple of sprite sheets that some person made where he/she morphed the trainer sprites with that of pokemon sprites so that they looked like the pokemon. Now I never could find that sprite sheet but I did find a single image of all 493 pokemon as humans that was drawn by someone, and if everyone think this is worth doing then I think everyone that can should help, because if I do this myself it'll take for ever as I've been busy with work to get much of anything done.

I've posted the image with all 493 poke-people
I laughed.
Icanseestuffandstuff is offline   Reply With Quote