free hit counters
Spinnerette - Page 10 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2011   #109
Cuchulin
Frequent Poster

Re: Spinnerette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
New page is up.

Damn, Alexis is smarter than she looks.
Agreed, I REALLY hope Heather brought back up just in case and that she fets angry enough to leave Evil Spinnerette badly hurt. Also while the "Drider sisters" have the advantage of numbers Heather has the advantage of manuverability, she can go places the Driders body size and structure will not allow them to get into and the two newer Driders are might have a little trouble climbing stairs at first.
Cuchulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2011   #110
vid
Frequent Poster

I don't know if this might be a bit late for some of you, but the creator of Spinnerette is going to be attending a WebComics Convention in Norwalk Conneticut October 1 and 2, just in case you wanted to meet him or something.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2011   #111
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuchulin View Post
Agreed, I REALLY hope Heather brought back up just in case and that she fets angry enough to leave Evil Spinnerette badly hurt. Also while the "Drider sisters" have the advantage of numbers Heather has the advantage of manuverability, she can go places the Driders body size and structure will not allow them to get into and the two newer Driders are might have a little trouble climbing stairs at first.
Maybe they'll put that mansion to good use.
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2011   #112
EchoWing
Process Master

I'm starting to wonder about Evil Spinnerette. Yes, fine, she's rich and she wants to be unique. She gets a tattoo, and her parents insist upon its removal, so she goes for something a bit more permanent - being turned into a giant spider lady. But what does that get her, besides getting people gawking at her all the time? Is this girl insane? Aside from some theft and amassing what might be the start of a drider army, I don't even think we can really call her evil at this point - hell, I'm only using the 'Evil Spinnerette' moniker to easily differentiate her from the titular heroine. From my perspective, she's just a crazy, petty, rich bitch.

I'm not saying I want her to poison her parents or try and take over the world or anything, but a bit more depth of personality would be nice.
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2011   #113
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK01 View Post
Teaser for the exclusive book chapter:

Sahira Multi-Arm!

Sahira Hulk-Out!

Sahira Werewolf!

Sahira Multi-Arm Hulk-Out Werewolf!
If anyone wants a spoiler for why all this happens to Sahira, you can read about it here:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/context.p...l&line=331#331

As for the new art style, I find it almost painful to look at. Everyone looks so scary, it almost gives me nightmares. But from what I gather, the old artist will be coming back eventually.
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2011   #114
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoWing View Post
I'm starting to wonder about Evil Spinnerette. Yes, fine, she's rich and she wants to be unique. She gets a tattoo, and her parents insist upon its removal, so she goes for something a bit more permanent - being turned into a giant spider lady. But what does that get her, besides getting people gawking at her all the time? Is this girl insane? Aside from some theft and amassing what might be the start of a drider army, I don't even think we can really call her evil at this point - hell, I'm only using the 'Evil Spinnerette' moniker to easily differentiate her from the titular heroine. From my perspective, she's just a crazy, petty, rich bitch.

I'm not saying I want her to poison her parents or try and take over the world or anything, but a bit more depth of personality would be nice.

Well she did try to kill Spinneret just so she could use the name. I'd say she's simply an evil little rich brat. Wants to get her way, and will stab you in the face if you try and tell her she can't. I would not be surprised if she actually has her parents cocooned in the attic of the mansion and just lied about them being out of town.

I doubt she'll kill Heather now though. It seems that (just based on the 2 out of 2 times she's performed this ritual using her blood) she needs Heather's spider DNA mutated blood to transform people into Driders. Just a guess though. The three of them will probably web her up and keep her around just to use her blood occasionally to transform people. Well that'll be the plan but I think Heather's not dumb enough to go into a super villain's lair without telling Mechamaid where she'll be first. I fully expect that Heather is wearing a wire and that Mechamaid and Tiger are about to bust through a window to rescue her.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011   #115
Cuchulin
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Well she did try to kill Spinneret just so she could use the name. I'd say she's simply an evil little rich brat. Wants to get her way, and will stab you in the face if you try and tell her she can't. I would not be surprised if she actually has her parents cocooned in the attic of the mansion and just lied about them being out of town.

I doubt she'll kill Heather now though. It seems that (just based on the 2 out of 2 times she's performed this ritual using her blood) she needs Heather's spider DNA mutated blood to transform people into Driders. Just a guess though. The three of them will probably web her up and keep her around just to use her blood occasionally to transform people. Well that'll be the plan but I think Heather's not dumb enough to go into a super villain's lair without telling Mechamaid where she'll be first. I fully expect that Heather is wearing a wire and that Mechamaid and Tiger are about to bust through a window to rescue her.
I agree with you assesment of Evil spinnerette's personality, although given how well she set up the plan to trick Heather into helping her I'd say she is definately a bit more than SIMPLY an evil little rich brat. As for her parents I don't think there cocooned/webbed up some where, mostly because she seems to revert to being a bratty teenager when there around and so she isn't very likely be able to go through with some thing like that (also she's is on probation so her parents suddenly being uncontactable would get the police involved).

Well i do think that Heather is smart enough to tell Mechamaid and make sure she has backup just in case i don't think she is wearing a wire.
That said I'm really hopeing Heather gives Evil spinnerette a grand lecture about how bad a choice it is to be a drider and a supervillain is since it almost certionaly means that Evil spinnerette will never be kissed by a boy, die a virgin, be discriminated against/treated like a freak as well as going to prision again and again, Even if Super-Villians do break out of jail all the time they keep getting sent back.
Unread 09-17-2011   #116
qwertyas
The ORIGINAL threadkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyas View Post
As far as we know the guy wasn't kissed by Evil Spinnerette, therefore, all of the three might have acted their way in this. Second, I wouldn't surprised that Evil Spinnerette already knew the "secret" identity of Spinnerette, either by using the money her parents seems to have to get informations on her or by some kind of spider sense or maybe a sense of smell? So, my guess is that this was some kind of trap. Three Driders against Spinnerette should be theorically strong enough to take her out. Unless she had thought this was the plan all along and is herself acting.
Quoting myself, because I was so right! ^^
qwertyas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011   #117
MissCapricorn
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyas View Post
Quoting myself, because I was so right! ^^
Except the part that all three can take her.
She took out Evil Spinnerette before she had any sort of training, and now she's been with Mecha Maid and that tiger-guy who's name I forget for some time, and has learned a good bit more.

PS: This thread has more and better discussion then the official forums...
MissCapricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011   #118
vid
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCapricorn View Post
and that tiger-guy who's name I forget for some time.
His name is Tiger (mistakenly called "Black Tiger" by everyone because he's African-American).
vid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2011   #119
Cuchulin
Frequent Poster

Quote:
She took out Evil Spinnerette before she had any sort of training, and now she's been with Mecha Maid and that tiger-guy who's name I forget for some time, and has learned a good bit more.

The official forums suck Horse Apples and Donkey balls, because for me at least there read only despite more than one attempt to join.
Unread 09-18-2011   #120
qwertyas
The ORIGINAL threadkiller

Quote:

Wouldn't be surprised that the blood they took from her make them stronger or have an effect on her power against them, or simply subdue her to those three!
So even with the training and all, things don't look so good for our six armed heroine. Unless she wasn't stupid enough to not let Mechamaid and Tiger in on what was about to happen. But the face she made when she saw she was tricked make me think of the opposite.
qwertyas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
webcomic