free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 118 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-05-2014   #1405
slinet042
Leecher

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redface5x View Post
Are you referring to a story about a guy named Jerry, who plays a Ms. Pacman game, and gets slowly transformed into a human Ms. Pacman? If so, it's called The Love Lair.
Yeah thats the one! It's been so long since I've seen it I guess I mixed up the name. I can't seem to find it anywhere online though.
slinet042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #1406
Redface5x
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinet042 View Post
Yeah thats the one! It's been so long since I've seen it I guess I mixed up the name. I can't seem to find it anywhere online though.
I've sent you a PM.
Redface5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2014   #1407
wtf9234
Leecher

Does anyone have the story from old tf-media where Mario and luigi and turned into female koopas by black mushrooms?
wtf9234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2014   #1408
pitviper18
lurker

I'm looking for a TG caption where a guy possesses his dream girl and gets stuck in her body he tries to repossess his own but when he does her body goes into acoma.
pitviper18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2014   #1409
Flashkill455
Lurker

There use to be a couple megaman tg comics on this site that I can no longer find. One of them that I remember has him fighting some robot master named bombshell and then gaining breasts. The other one I am pretty sure followed a similar story.

While I'm here I also cannot find an old piece of fiction on deviant art where link gets a gerudo mask and then becomes ganon's slave. The only gerudo mask tg I can find now is written by some guy called Dusk and is not the one I'm looking for. Does anyone know if that story still exists.
Flashkill455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2014   #1410
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Looking for a Deviantart Fic by Majorkerina, Dragon8Writer, or...somebody like that. It involves a person being the only girl on a forum, a guy trolled her, said "Tits or GTFO", she sent him a pic...and it was a ka-girled him, and then he TFed.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2014   #1411
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Looking for a Deviantart Fic by Majorkerina, Dragon8Writer, or...somebody like that. It involves a person being the only girl on a forum, a guy trolled her, said "Tits or GTFO", she sent him a pic...and it was a ka-girled him, and then he TFed.
Gotcha covered! http://majorkerina.deviantart.com/ar...ster-111859169

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2014   #1412
Ramuzik
Demon of the Red Moon

about a year and a half ago, I was on Youtube looking at gender transformation videos when I came a cross an anime where a chubby guy came up to a elderly lady who was selling objects. he didn't like how he looked and the lady understood, she sold him a blank inflatable doll with no features at all. she said blow it up to represent your size and shape it to your will. He came home and looked at the doll, blowing the doll up like she said and then squeezed it, when he squeezed it the the air in the doll moved making the middle skinny and so did the dude but the air also moved to his chest like the doll and gave him breasts. he messed around with the doll until he looked like a skinny well tuned, well rounded lady! though he looked like a woman his voice never changed. then he went to a transgender club i think and that's all i remember of it. does anyone else know what i'm talking about? can someone help me find that episode or even better, the Name of that anime?
Unread 08-02-2014   #1413
Choppy
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramuzik View Post
about a year and a half ago, I was on Youtube looking at gender transformation videos when I came a cross an anime where a chubby guy came up to a elderly lady who was selling objects. he didn't like how he looked and the lady understood, she sold him a blank inflatable doll with no features at all. she said blow it up to represent your size and shape it to your will. He came home and looked at the doll, blowing the doll up like she said and then squeezed it, when he squeezed it the the air in the doll moved making the middle skinny and so did the dude but the air also moved to his chest like the doll and gave him breasts. he messed around with the doll until he looked like a skinny well tuned, well rounded lady! though he looked like a woman his voice never changed. then he went to a transgender club i think and that's all i remember of it. does anyone else know what i'm talking about? can someone help me find that episode or even better, the Name of that anime?
For the life of me I seriously can't remember the name but I know exactly which one you're talking about >w<

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2014   #1414
Joe Six-Pack
Lurkeecher

I believe you're referring to "The Shower of Strange Beauty" which I have tucked away on my site, sixpacksite.com. Go to the main page, to Vault on the top menu, and then down the page and click on "Weekly Story Land." The scene you're describing is a smaller part of the larger story and comes at the end of Part 1. But watch the whole thing!

Last edited by Joe Six-Pack; 08-03-2014 at 02:10 AM.
Joe Six-Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2014   #1415
anahki02
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Six-Pack View Post
I believe you're referring to "The Shower of Strange Beauty" which I have tucked away on my site, sixpacksite.com. Go to the main page, to Vault on the top menu, and then down the page and click on "Weekly Story Land." The scene you're describing is a smaller part of the larger story and comes at the end of Part 1. But watch the whole thing!
Dat ending. 2spooky4me.
anahki02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2014   #1416
lowes96
Process Master

Hey everyone there was a trailer on YouTube and a post on here for a tg movie. I believe it was Korean and the girl was wealthy and the guy was poor and they switched bodies. Does any one recall this movie I remember so clearly but can't remember the post or name of movie. The girl was very cute and guy was kinda ugly lol I know in the trailer he screamed a lot if that helps.
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote