free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-15-2009   #133
Devilot
Lurker

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Still willing to at least take a stab at mapping work. Can't make any promises as to quality, but... yeah. Set it up so you can email me, now.
Devilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2009   #134
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Hey, what IS this "RyonaRPG" that everybody keeps mentioning?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2009   #135
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Hey, what IS this "RyonaRPG" that everybody keeps mentioning?
RyonaRPG is RPGMaker game that have characters like Rydia, Yuna, etc and have many game over scene and many more.

keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2009   #136
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Where can I get it, and in what language?
Unread 02-17-2009   #137
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Okay, Rico? I just sent off the Harpy and Venus Weed stuff to your G-mail, along with an asking about VIP2. (Thatcrazyguy777).

I'm able to do more, I still have an unfinished ending for Venus Weed, and Harpy's puff-puff descriptions are hard, I don't understand what a distance Puff-Puff is!
Unread 02-17-2009   #138
Suning
Frequent Poster

i don't think ryona rpg (usually japanese also) is something you are after as wikipedia says.
"Ryona (リョナ) is a Japanese term for a sexual complex where a female character is, usually sexually, attacked or tortured by either a man or another female character(s). In the Western world, it refers specifically to artwork or manga depicting a physically hurt or wounded girl in sexual situations. Ryona art is often explicit in nature; some common themes include Sadism."

a better exemple of it maybe king quest but not ryona only if you are after female deaths and guro.
Suning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2009   #139
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suning View Post
i don't think ryona rpg (usually japanese also) is something you are after as wikipedia says.
"Ryona (リョナ) is a Japanese term for a sexual complex where a female character is, usually sexually, attacked or tortured by either a man or another female character(s). In the Western world, it refers specifically to artwork or manga depicting a physically hurt or wounded girl in sexual situations. Ryona art is often explicit in nature; some common themes include Sadism."

a better exemple of it maybe king quest but not ryona only if you are after female deaths and guro.

Okay, so I'm kinky!
Unread 02-17-2009   #140
rb9
Process Master

If you mentioned making maps and you haven't heard from me, e-mail me at ricobanderas9@gmail.com

Actually, if you're wondering what to do, e-mail me at ricobanderas9@gmail.com

I don't bite.

I'm just working with lots of PM's and e-mails, lots a day relating to the project, so it's easier if I organize them all via e-mail.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009   #141
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Ric, will you post the game per update for some demo or just working the game until it is finished first??? Whatever it is, i will wait for that hehe...
Unread 02-23-2009   #142
kaosmachina
Leecher

Soooo.... Any updates for us? You've gotten me interested.
kaosmachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2009   #143
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

Rico said in his group to keep patient 'cause the update will be large
Unread 02-24-2009   #144
rb9
Process Master

Yeah, to give you an update:

-Allan's just about done with the hypnotic choose-your-dialogue with the witch.
-Singory's commissioned 3 pieces of custom artwork so far
-David's drawn 2 pieces of custom artwork
-Mitchell's written 5+ bad endings
-mapmaking is chugging along much faster
-extra party members

I would like some ideas as to what happens after you step foot on the new continent.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote