free hit counters
Girl in my dream - Page 12 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-09-2009   #133
Catsohori
Process Fan

Re: Girl in my dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
Actual mental TG? when was the last time you actually saw someone get TG in rl?

Also I agree with people above I think he/she was really choking his-self. Tho the whole situation was a bit harsh, I sure hope this doesn't turn into some form of horror comic. xD~
I actually know a few TS's and a few I've ran into are bi-sexual, some are straight aka they prefer guys. To me though there seems to be this trend that just because someone changes a gender their sexuality suddenly changes. What constitutes this change? Eh, just me annoyed with a lack of thought in some areas.
Catsohori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2009   #134
Raijin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsohori View Post
I actually know a few TS's and a few I've ran into are bi-sexual, some are straight aka they prefer guys. To me though there seems to be this trend that just because someone changes a gender their sexuality suddenly changes. What constitutes this change? Eh, just me annoyed with a lack of thought in some areas.
One that is a totally different situation - no one can say how anyone would react if they became 100% the other gender. No one because it hasn't happen, only thing you can do is theorize. Truthfully I don't think one sexuality would change at least not right away. Again no one know what would happen there are allot of factors involved.
Raijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2009   #135
Catsohori
Process Fan

Good point Raijin. Hehe.
Unread 04-12-2009   #136
Lurker#12763412
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
One that is a totally different situation - no one can say how anyone would react if they became 100% the other gender. No one because it hasn't happen, only thing you can do is theorize. Truthfully I don't think one sexuality would change at least not right away. Again no one know what would happen there are allot of factors involved.
I honestly believe that if only the body changed.... there would be no difference in personality at all. But that is just my opinion. You wouldnt suddenly find other guys attractive as your personal opinion on what is hot or not is still the same.
Lurker#12763412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2009   #137
michelous
hunter of tg doujins&such

chapter 27 http://walt7.deviantart.com/art/Girl...e-27-119027666
is out a few more chapters till the next part of the comic
michelous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2009   #138
transformative
skrew ball

aww... beat me to it :S
Unread 04-12-2009   #139
michelous
hunter of tg doujins&such

i knew about it for a few hours and just posted it
michelous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2009   #140
busy
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker#12763412 View Post
I honestly believe that if only the body changed.... there would be no difference in personality at all. But that is just my opinion. You wouldnt suddenly find other guys attractive as your personal opinion on what is hot or not is still the same.
Well, if the brain also changes to female, including the neural wiring, then yes, why wouldn't ones sexual preference change along with other aspects of one's mind.

Of course, if too much of the brain changes, then the original mind would be lost/dead, and you end up with a completely new mind (hence soul) in its place, who's only connection to the previous are memories.

That is why, even if a mental "cure" for homosexuality or transexuality could ever be made in the future, it would be unethical to use it, since these constitute a key part of of one's mind, and would be equivalent to murder.

Remember that Agent Smith virus in the Matrix movies? His mind would overwrite the minds of his victims, and they would be equivalent to dead.
busy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009   #141
lolo2001
Frequent Poster

I guess if you change to others sex the hormones produced by the new body makes you feel atraccted to the new opposite sex.

Last edited by lolo2001; 04-14-2009 at 10:46 AM.
lolo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009   #142
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo2001 View Post
I guess if you change to others sex the hormones produced by the new body makes you feel atraccted to the new opposite sex.
Bollocks. A hormone shifting isn't going to subvert a lifetime of social and cultural conditioning. If Ji-hoon suddenly starts lusting after boys it's either because Yuna is mind-fucking/wiping him or he always had that potential in his nature.
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009   #143
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Of course, he's not an actual person, therefore detailed science does not really apply in this situation. What's happening to him, and how it affects his personality is not restricted by science, but by the author's imaginaiton. It could be for any reason. From Yuna posessing his brain, to his hormones changing, to the author just doing it to make it more interesting.

Last edited by zdarkness; 04-14-2009 at 09:08 PM.
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009   #144
Catsohori
Process Fan

Um, a simplistic hormone change isn't going to switch someones sexual orientation. You have to also take into account that from the time we become male or female, our brains are wired in certain ways. And sexual orientation is also genetic in many aspects.