free hit counters
TaylorMadeClips BE Updates - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-10-2008   #1
spzero
Enjoys the Finer Things

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Meh "Free" is never really free.

From what i've seen(Youtube,Dailymotion,etc) is that some BE fans are idiots.They think "sweet a freebie,i wan more" and then Demands get annoying.

now to actally say somthing about the topic:
Outstanding work. Got most of the BE clips and if u ever have "Director's Block" I got a couple good ideas.

Also a small question.With the Blond-Brunette Trailer,Why was it only from Sheila's clip? i got it still(one of my favorites) but i still like seeing what i buy before i do(thats why i love the pictures)
spzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2008   #2
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by spzero View Post
Meh "Free" is never really free.

From what i've seen(Youtube,Dailymotion,etc) is that some BE fans are idiots.They think "sweet a freebie,i wan more" and then Demands get annoying.

now to actally say somthing about the topic:
Outstanding work. Got most of the BE clips and if u ever have "Director's Block" I got a couple good ideas.

Also a small question.With the Blond-Brunette Trailer,Why was it only from Sheila's clip? i got it still(one of my favorites) but i still like seeing what i buy before i do(thats why i love the pictures)
I am not sure why the editor did that. I always need good ideas. Especially for solo girl clips. I have a ton of two girl clip ideas right now that I need to shoot. I have been having a hard time getting two girls booked at one time. Something just keeps happening and I end up with one girl. I just moved so once things get settled that is one of the first things I am going to book.

What annoys me about you tube is when the people don't say anything about the sample. They just say "post the whole clip" That happens almost every other post.
Unread 08-13-2008   #3
elmo
I need a light

love your work *thumbsup* much better than what other people do
elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #4
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo View Post
love your work *thumbsup* much better than what other people do
Thank you.
Unread 08-14-2008   #5
spzero
Enjoys the Finer Things

Loved the new BE clip and i cant wait for the next.Also,are you gonna do more trailers before the full clip comes out?
spzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008   #6
BudapestSwopeJr
hmmmm

Quote:
Loved the new BE clip and i cant wait for the next.Also,are you gonna do more trailers before the full clip comes out?
You mean like Breast Expansion Terror? Sure. If the trailer gets done while the clip is still going through revisions than we just post it anyway.

BudapestSwopeJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #7
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
We do for most of them with the exception of some of the really short clips.

http://taylormadeclips.com/home/
Unread 08-16-2008   #8
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Congragulations Karma666.
Unread 08-28-2008   #9
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.

Cool clip. I absolutely adore Ms. Raine. Might I suggest the next time you film a BE Scenario with her, have the buttons pop in sequence rather than all at once? Also, throw in bra-busting for the coupe de grace. That would be awesome. Great job overall. Thank you, Ms. St. Claire.

Last edited by Karma666; 08-28-2008 at 07:26 AM.
Karma666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #10
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma666 View Post
Cool clip. I absolutely adore Ms. Raine. Might I suggest the next time you film a BE Scenario with her, have the buttons pop in sequence rather than all at once? Also, throw in bra-busting for the coupe de grace. That would be awesome. Great job overall. Thank you, Ms. St. Claire.
I will work on the button popping for sure. I have some new techniques I will be trying that I am hoping will work much better.

Last edited by Taylor; 09-08-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008   #11
Naonao
Rubber Duckie

This is sort of a strange issue. Um. I understand how it can be dangerous and how it can be a strain, but I would definitely like to see water-based ballooning, too! Even enormously large. I do understand how much of a strain it would be on their shoulders and backs.

To mitigate such strain, I suggest bras with WIDE STRAPS. And well-padded with filler material (foam, other articles of clothing to tuck between the skin and straps) to help make it more comfortable. From there, all that's needed is good posture.

Failing that, simply lying down and fondling the enormous wobbling water balloons is good enough for me.

So there's my feedback! If there's any positive emotion about this, then excellent. If not. I will sigh and perform like the niche audience I'm a part of and get what I can anyway.
Naonao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008   #12
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonao View Post
This is sort of a strange issue. Um. I understand how it can be dangerous and how it can be a strain, but I would definitely like to see water-based ballooning, too! Even enormously large. I do understand how much of a strain it would be on their shoulders and backs.

To mitigate such strain, I suggest bras with WIDE STRAPS. And well-padded with filler material (foam, other articles of clothing to tuck between the skin and straps) to help make it more comfortable. From there, all that's needed is good posture.

Failing that, simply lying down and fondling the enormous wobbling water balloons is good enough for me.

So there's my feedback! If there's any positive emotion about this, then excellent. If not. I will sigh and perform like the niche audience I'm a part of and get what I can anyway.
I shot two clips a couple months ago with at least partially water filled balloons so you'll see those when the get edited. I'll do it again soon.

Part 3 of Age Of Expansion is out on Youtube...